Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

You forgot cooked Lowry failing to register a score.
Yeah, I didn't realise that happened until I checked the box scores. Some of his misses would have been bad in C grade basketball

Three year contract looking horrible.
You needed the option but yeah. Still unsure why Herro doesn't start. Easier to find a bench player to have most of his impact than another shooter to relieve Jimmy. We basically got that with Smart, we wanted him as our 6th and then realised he's our PG.

That's an all time brain implosion from Butler with 11 seconds left. Could easily have tied the game up with Horford back pedaling towards the rim

That's an all time brain implosion from Butler with 11 seconds left. Could easily have tied the game up with Horford back pedaling towards the rim
You owe me my life savings.

Nah. Right call. Had the open look for the lead rather than go for the drive on our best layup blocker.

Nah. Right call. Had the open look for the lead rather than go for the drive on our best layup blocker.
Horford had terrible position because of being caught in transition (backpedaling 18 feet from the basket), for the other 47.5 minutes of the game Butler takes that to the rim.

It's all about playing the percentage, he has a 60-70% chance of tying the game up vs a less than 30% (his career average from 3) to win. You tie it up and back your defence that just got 4 straight stops every day of the week.

Horford had terrible position because of being caught in transition (backpedaling 18 feet from the basket), for the other 47.5 minutes of the game Butler takes that to the rim.

It's all about playing the percentage, he has a 60-70% chance of tying the game up vs a less than 30% (his career average from 3) to win. You tie it up and back your defence that just got 4 straight stops every day of the week.
He just looked like a guy who has played all 48 minutes and seen the Celtics break away any time they previously got close and decided to try and call game.

I can see it each way, certainly enough justification to take the three, but he probably should've taken the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shot was on. Horford was in position to cover the drive there, as a Celtics man I wanted Jimmy to take it to the basket.

JFC that last quarter was a ride. Love and trust baby, love and trust.
This could actually turn out to be a really good series. Derrick White has been a really astute trade and Big Al is winding back the clock.

What do we think?

Can the Splash brothers make it rain one last time? Or the Celts just too big and physical?

I suspect the latter but Steph is always capable of the insane.

Can he do it two more times? This series is so tricky to predict because both teams look so good at their best but are also so flawed.
It’ll be fun to see him back home - if he can do that in the Garden what will he do with a crazy Warriors crowd behind him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back