Sports Basketball or Ice Hockey?

What is the better sport?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear that a lot from Aussies. I'm not sure why. It's fast and action packed. I think it's great on TV - unlike baseball.
Hard to see the puck on TV i reckon. Live no problem.

Although I'm an Aussie I spent a lot of years watching hockey in Colorado and not so far from you (Kelowna, BC)

Although I'm an Aussie I spent a lot of years watching hockey in Colorado and not so far from you (Kelowna, BC)

Perhaps a little. If you watch enough you instinctively know where they are moving the puck.

Kelowna is very nice. Love it around the Okanagan.

Anyway, off to watch game 2 :)

Yeah I always find it hard to follow what's going on watching ice hockey on tv as it's hard to see the puck, much easier to follow it when you watch it live plus seeing and hearing the hits and fights is better live.

Anyone remember in the 90s when FOX in the US made sure that that the pucks had micro chips inside them so that whenever the puck went a certain speed you would see a red light that followed its trail on TV?

Fox-Trax-Glow-Puck.jpg

Love basketball, would be my second favourite sport behind American football. Playoffs are fairly predictable and majority of the star players are unlikeable. Sick of all the good players wanting form super teams. I like hockey as well but dont really follow it until the playoffs start. Hope to see a few games when im in Canada later on in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ice Hockey easily - one of the most underrated sports going around. If it got proper coverage over here AFL fans would go ape-s t for it I reckon.

In contrast - Basektball is the most overrated sport on earth. Did get massive LOLs with old man Lebron totally cramping up in Game 1 and the furore it caused on twitter. FFS harden up.

Back