News Bassat to succeed Summers as President

Remove this Banner Ad

Really dig this appointment, I reckon he gives Richo the punt!
Welcome back.
Tipping mid season if we lose first 4 or 5 games.
Media pressure will be immense.

A large drop in memberships would force clubs hand before season starts.

Does he have an accent or was he just really bloody nervous and hate public speaking?

He is deaf in one ear so he has trouble with public speaking.

He is disabled - Deaf in one ear & has a speech impediment

i didn't know this. i was thinking the same thing skid, i thought it was just nerves + an accent, like you had suggested.

thanks for the info. he went really well hearing and answering the questions at the presser for someone who is deaf in one ear

i'm excited to see what he can bring to the table and the new direction of the club. its not an easy position!!!!

EDIT: thought it was skid who asked, turned out it was fly. sorry mate

Last edited:
Two mins ago

Phone rings
melb number

Saints fundraising
Sorry but im thinking of not renewing due to financial reasons so def cant afford a donation
Sorry to hear ill put you down as not interested then if thats ok

Yes, its ok
Lol
Shame you couldn't have been honest about your reason for quitting. Integrity is one of the things we demand from our club.

Welcome back.
Tipping mid season if we lose first 4 or 5 games.
Media pressure will be immense.

A large drop in memberships would force clubs hand before season starts.

I doubt he lasts to round 1 tbh. Despite what’s being said publicly all other indications are that he will get punted. The king slayer is positioning himself to make a move for Finnis’s job with his first move taking Ned Stark’s head!

i didn't know this. i was thinking the same thing skid, i thought it was just nerves + an accent, like you had suggested.

thanks for the info. he went really well hearing and answering the questions at the presser for someone who is deaf in one ear

i'm excited to see what he can bring to the table and the new direction of the club. its not an easy position!!!!

Following tradition........he was pissed and full to the eye balls on coke.

Deaf in one ear makes you sound Sth African ?

Well no, but if you have NFI who the guy is and listen to it, you certainly hear something you're not accustomed to.

Cheers fo the heads up people, one of us had to be the nong to ask.

I doubt he lasts to round 1 tbh. Despite what’s being said publicly all other indications are that he will get punted. The king slayer is positioning himself to make a move for Finnis’s job with his first move taking Ned Stark’s head!
Geez I hope your right Trig

Well no, but if you have NFI who the guy is and listen to it, you certainly hear something you're not accustomed to.

Cheers fo the heads up people, one of us had to be the nong to ask.

i thought the same mate. was a harmless question and worth asking

George ,

Towards the end when they were talking harder edge on financials could not pick up the name the
reporter asked if he was coming on board , got shut down , but by reaction sounds like he might be.

Do you know who it is

Last edited:
George ,

Towards the end when they were talking harder edge on financials could not pick up the name the
reporter asked if he was coming on board , got shut down , but by reaction sounds like he might be.

Do you know it is
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...t-guarantees-coach-s-job-20180829-p500ih.html

Bassat said discussions about Riewoldt joining the board had not progressed, but was very much open to the idea.

“Nick’s a terrific St Kilda person, so if Nick’s happy to be back involved in any capacity I think the club will of course welcome him,” Bassat said.

“Those conversations haven’t progressed, but we’d love to have Nick involved.

“I haven’t actively pursued him. I’ve had a conversation or two with Nick, but we haven’t yet started going down the path of actually looking to appoint any board members.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...t-guarantees-coach-s-job-20180829-p500ih.html

Bassat said discussions about Riewoldt joining the board had not progressed, but was very much open to the idea.

“Nick’s a terrific St Kilda person, so if Nick’s happy to be back involved in any capacity I think the club will of course welcome him,” Bassat said.

“Those conversations haven’t progressed, but we’d love to have Nick involved.

“I haven’t actively pursued him. I’ve had a conversation or two with Nick, but we haven’t yet started going down the path of actually looking to appoint any board members.”

No wasn’t to do with football side , purely hard edge business types .

Wasn’t involving Nick at all , in fact if we are talking ex footballer my vote would be Jason Blake .

Is Lethlean the one who bangs his sister, Or the rapey psycho little campaigner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back