Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Done deal for a while

Like Edwards he will one day be there scapegoat

No he wont. Can see him doing a great job there. He is an abrasive character, but knows his footy and is a great coach.

I expect he will get a head coaching role before the three year contract is up at the Power.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Done deal for a while

Like Edwards he will one day be there scapegoat
Kenny's on notice. How you stay ahead in such a cutting edge industry.

I remember when they hired Voss replacing Walsh and I got banned for saying 'replaced a man on the way up with a man on the way down. I should say
replaced a man on the way down with a man on the way up" and tag the moderator who banned me.

But now to resume normal port hatred, there stealing our culture.

FantasticShirt

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2010
Melbourne + Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wasn't ready for him to lead our team (not a fan of coaches that haven't done long apprenticeships), so not really sure why it's s**t news....other than that he could be successful at Port?. To me it's good he's getting more experience elsewhere. Was doing his career no favours being at Essendon.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Wasn't ready for him to lead our team (not a fan of coaches that haven't done long apprenticeships), so not really sure why it's s**t news....other than that he could be successful at Port?. To me it's good he's getting more experience elsewhere. Was doing his career no favours being at Essendon.

He had to get away from Craigy too.

As head coach of Norwood he essentially employed what he learnt under Craigy as a coach.

Now is the first chance to be out of that influence.

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide

Essendon fans talked of him as a coach the way we talked about Bicks, he was best to move from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back