Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the idea, my people will be in touch with your people
Wedding Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Top 5 Things You Could Do On A Monday While Waiting For A Match Thread
This is a good top 5.

I haven't decided what my Top 5 things to do waiting for match threads is, so many nice evening activities:

pray and give thanks for nice things in life
random sim is not random enough, crack the shits about it.
learn how to read chinese or learn how to install a browser extension to read chinese automatically
ruminate and/or think deeply on beez, beez voting, beez nuts.
have a nice big fat ******* sook about qooty rules, touring SFA squad selection, bias committee members etc.
figure out what a CV is then work on platform for admin bid
look for loose change behind the couch to add to my "gift some campaigner a 1 day ban" kitty
re-read my favourite bigfooty threads.

open to more suggestions because it's hard waiting sometimes.

This is a good top 5.

I haven't decided what my Top 5 things to do waiting for match threads is, so many nice evening activities:

pray and give thanks for nice things in life
random sim is not random enough, crack the shits about it.
learn how to read chinese or learn how to install a browser extension to read chinese automatically
ruminate and/or think deeply on beez, beez voting, beez nuts.
have a nice big fat ******* sook about qooty rules, touring SFA squad selection, bias committee members etc.
figure out what a CV is then work on platform for admin bid
look for loose change behind the couch to add to my "gift some campaigner a 1 day ban" kitty
re-read my favourite bigfooty threads.

open to more suggestions because it's hard waiting sometimes.
Well wait no longer because the match threads are up baby!!!

beez don't laugh react me you ******* arsehole, answer the question, do I not get to spend a night with you if I somehow luck my way into a beez win?
My sole purpose in this league is to stop you from winning the beez.

My sole purpose in this league is to stop you from winning the beez.

Give me a call. The furies killed our share of Beez and Eka campaigns (your welcome dead dude)

Those are individual awards that you are trying to post-humously taking credit for, Ned.

I never want awards. Depriving others though, I will take credit for that :)

NEWS: Come On! This Match Thread Poster Is Sleeping With Your Mother
Come On! This Match Thread Poster Is Sleeping With Your Mother
black-white-portrait-evil-man-260nw-290794427.jpg

This guy is sleeping with your mother, and he wants you to know about it
You've been so excited for this week, going up against your favourite posting team in the league when the worst possible things has happened.

That's right, an opposition poster is sleeping with your mother

You don't really know how this happened, after all the boys on Call of Duty had done similar, you thought that you would never have to deal with another person in kahoots with your parents but here we go again, that smug bastard on the opposition team has done just what you hoped he wouldn't

Now there are a number of reasons why this doesn't make much sense, first of all how would he even find your mother, and if he did how would he know it's YOUR mother. Second of all you might not even have a mother, so that actually looks worse on him, what with necrophillia giving you a 2-5 year gig in prison. So really, this whole "sleeping with your mother" thing seems to be a ruse to hide the fact that they can't get laid in real life, but this poster seems REALLY confident about it.
balck-and-white-image-of-mans-silhouette-running-picture-id185086433

It's time to run away from home for good

Okay, so we have to accept that MAYBE this guy is sleeping with your mother, and maybe he is your new father, does this actually apply to you. Unless you are a Furies member you probably don't live with your mother anymore, and can potentially cut her out of your life for sleeping with your least favourite opposition poster (we would have much preferred someone like tony, Tonga Bob or T2B_, three respectful posters who wouldn't kill a fly). You may also want to contact your family members because an anonymous man on the internet is have an affair with a pretty important family member. Once you've got all of this under control, it is time to live your life freely and no longer live with the burden that this man on the internet is your new father.

If you don't think about it, it cannot hurt you any longer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've been so excited for this week, going up against your favourite posting team in the league when the worst possible things has happened.

You don't really know how this happened, after all the boys on Call of Duty had done similar, you thought that you would never have to deal with another person in kahoots with your parents but here we go again, that smug bastard on the opposition team has done just what you hoped he wouldn't

Now there are a number of reasons why this doesn't make much sense, first of all how would he even find your mother, and if he did how would he know it's YOUR mother. Second of all you might not even have a mother, so that actually looks worse on him, what with necrophillia giving you a 2-5 year gig in prison. So really, this whole "sleeping with your mother" thing seems to be a ruse to hide the fact that they can't get laid in real life, but this poster seems REALLY confident about it.

Okay, so we have to accept that MAYBE this guy is sleeping with your mother, and maybe he is your new father, does this actually apply to you. Unless you are a Furies member you probably don't live with your mother anymore, and can potentially cut her out of your life for sleeping with your least favourite opposition poster (we would have much preferred someone like tony, Tonga Bob or T2B_, three respectful posters who wouldn't kill a fly). You may also want to contact your family members because an anonymous man on the internet is have an affair with a pretty important family member. Once you've got all of this under control, it is time to live your life freely and no longer live with the burden that this man on the internet is your new father.

Tag him you coward.

RIP in pieces harry000.

harry thrills reveal.png

Thread is old news all the decent posters now sleep with partners and sisters of teammates is that right Suns Supreme

Thread is old news all the decent posters now sleep with partners and sisters of teammates is that right Suns Supreme
Come On! This Match Thread Poster Has Slept With Your Sister, Your Sister's Best Friends, Your Partner, Your Partners Sister and Your Partners Best Friends!

Come On! This Match Thread Poster Has Slept With Your Sister, Your Sister's Best Friends, Your Partner, Your Partners Sister and Your Partners Best Friends!
At least tag him Suns Supreme

Remove this Banner Ad

Back