FTA-TV Bates Motel

Remove this Banner Ad

Great episode, that scene with
a white eyed Norma on the coach freaked me out a bit & I started to feel for the doe-eyed psycho by the end. Thought they set it up well to relate back to the movie with a now deceased 'Mother' lounging about the house. Though Norman is going to have to do something about that big fella that wont mind his own business, just sayin;)

For some reason I found Norman and Romero's fight in the church hilarious. As well as Norman going all Office Space on the big screen Tv and the whole
Weekend at Norma's scene

So have Dylan and Emma left for good now? Hopefully not.

For some reason I found Norman and Romero's fight in the church hilarious. As well as Norman going all Office Space on the big screen Tv and the whole
Weekend at Norma's scene

So have Dylan and Emma left for good now? Hopefully not.

Carlton says Emma & Dylan will be back for final season.

I suspect they will gang up with Juno, Sheriff and Opie and call themselves 'Scooby-Juno and the Bunch' and solve the mystery of where Bernie is.

Great episode, that scene with
a white eyed Norma on the coach freaked me out a bit & I started to feel for the doe-eyed psycho by the end. Thought they set it up well to relate back to the movie with a now deceased 'Mother' lounging about the house. Though Norman is going to have to do something about that big fella that wont mind his own business, just sayin;)

Yep that scene on the couch is wat I am talkin about!

Horrific when you think about what he did, how he did it, what he did with the eyes and the look when they were opened.

She did a great job acting all of those scenes with the floppy arms.

Her face when dead!

And he kissed her mouth....stinky breath...stinky...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeh...I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry at the whole Church Funeral scene...Normy's outburst at the half asleep Priest!

Yeah sort of endearingly pathetic in it's own way, no doubt the funeral directors had a first in dealing with Norman;) - the whole episode was almost dreamlike & I suspected for a while that was what was going on, loved it.

Watched the final 3 episodes today.

wow-that-escalated-quickly.png

Freddie Highmore some GOAT level casting. Goddamn

Just started watching on Netflix. It's good but I don't really like that they've made it modern. Would have been better set in the 50s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back