Multiplat Batman - A Telltale Games Series

Remove this Banner Ad

TWAU is easily the best scripted Telltale game. For me, it's only edged by TFTB because of the latter's characters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

episode one
defied falcone by inviting harvey into the meeting
provided vicky a quote
showed mercy in the docks interrogation
gave the evidence to vicki vale over gordon. cops are corrupt at least this way its out in the open
showed restraint and handed falcone over to the police safe and sound
enjoyed the episode lots of cool little references has the usual amount of telltale stuttering

Sully became a Gotham crime lord and changed his name to Falcone.

Heh, picked that up straight away too. Apparently Batman is Sam too, but he's changed his voice a bit at least.

It still has the normal telltale issues like stuttering and some other technical issues they all suffer from.

Yeah had some pretty bad frame rate drops in it. Seems weird how they can struggle yet games with a lot more going on can make the 60fps with no worries. I don't know anything about the backend of games though.

Heh, picked that up straight away too. Apparently Batman is Sam too, but he's changed his voice a bit at least.

Yeah had some pretty bad frame rate drops in it. Seems weird how they can struggle yet games with a lot more going on can make the 60fps with no worries. I don't know anything about the backend of games though.

The game has its tech issues such as the poor framerate because they are still using a 10+ year old engine. its been upgrades but the issues are still everywhere and not going to go away until they use a new engine.

I had no issues tbh, or at least I didn't notice them. I'm playing on the PC if that makes any difference.

I left Harvey out of the meeting - he told me to place nice so I decided to humor Falcone.
Refused a quote for Vale because * the media.
Broke that campaigners arm because people need to know that Batman is THE boss.
Gave the info to Gordon because * the media. I don't trust Vale not to become another version of "Rock Bottom"
Show mercy for Falcone.

Overall, it was solid enough to keep me interested in more, liked it about as much as the Game of thrones first episode.

I can already tell it won't come close to Wolf Among Us.

so not really up on actual comic books but they seem to have changed things with the batman story

episode 2
eased falcones pain
tried to kiss selina
visited mayor hill as batman
continued to fund harvey's campaign
saved selina over harvey(if you choose harvey does he still get the two face scars?)

Worth getting or should I wait for sales and all the episodes to be out?
story wise i think its been good. telltale forums saying its on par with the wolf among us and the way the story is going could top it. the disc version of the game comes out next week and they will get through the last 3 episodes pretty quick you would assume with the walking dead coming. episode 2 has some frame rate issues but should be patched soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back