Multiplat Battilion 1944 (Not Battlefield & not CoD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen this on Facebook today can't wait as I just downloaded cod 2 on steam the other week to re live the glory days of gaming.

Looks okay. Really hope it turns out to be something decent.

Hate how COD has gone so far from what it started as, and subsequently haven't put hours into one since Black Ops. And Battlefield doesn't seem keen on going back to WWII.

The thing I'm most looking forward to and what I dislike about most current shooters is the fact that there will be no weapon upgrades and advantages depending on the amount of hours you put in. Even playing field from the get go where your skill and tactics are more important than broken modifications on weapons.

Yeah I backed it at the Sergeant Founder level (50 Pound) yesterday.

I haven't kickstarted many digital games (mainly do board games) but this looks the good so far!
when do u get closed alpha access does? I was looking at that pack.

From the kickstarter page the access should be sometime so. They have it listed as "during the kickstarter campaign" so maybe a couple weeks.

Its also coming to steam early access
that would be good I think I will jump on board so I can get alpha access

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that would be good I think I will jump on board so I can get alpha access

I read the picture wrong. Closed internal Alpha is currently going on and Alpha for the backers is later

37b229db24e09b51ef11a40a421c9fad_original.png

I suppose it depends on if you're a fan of WW2 shooters or not.

I played an absolute shitload of Day of Defeat:Source, which was an awesome game. This looks like an updated version of that. Looks great!

I think I'm over shooters in general.

I don't get the hype.
I think heaps of people just want a straight forward shooter without the bullshit.

CoD guys all say just remake CoD4 and Battlefield guys are the same with BC2.
Both those games were more skill focused with tiny unlock trees and rewarding gameplay. Both games were the last before the respective developers tried to "out full re ****" each other by bloating their titles with endless unlocks, unnecessary & frustrating gadgets, maps that are average at best, and most importantly bloated netcode which makes consistent hit registration more like a lottery.

s**t
upload_2016-2-10_8-43-5.jpeg

Good
0a1av42-035757_5.jpg

If they need to put the title in a WW2 setting to make the lack of bullshit attachments and gadgets work logically, then so be it.

Decided to jump on board pledged the Sargent founder pc pack can't wait for the alpha release now

I think heaps of people just want a straight forward shooter without the bullshit.

That is pretty much what I'm looking forward to the most. An even playing field where your skill as a player is more important than the upgrades and mods you get for playing for X amount of hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back