Game Day BATTLE OF THE FOLD COASTS - WCE vs GCS (Round 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Basil. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Saturday afternoon team.

We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Carbine Chaos , Dylan82, squashface , Miguel Sanchez and myself.

We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy.

And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic.

We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game.

So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday arvos, because we just love the footy.

We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Carbine Chaos , Dylan82, squashface , Miguel Sanchez and myself.

We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy.

I didn’t agree to engage with either my mind or my heart.

And I’m sure as hell not exchanging my energy with any of you campaigners. Get your own energy.

Thanks Basil. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Saturday afternoon team.

And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic.

We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game.

So if you want to come along for the ride, join us on Saturday arvos, because we just love the footy.

That pre-match speech from Brett Kirk was 100% weird.

Not a great omen to give dark sharks the first game of the season. I guess we should start folding already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a simple man with simple tastes. I just want to watch Liam Ryan play football.

Anyone heard anything yet on how they will allocate tickets?

This was from Friday:

Dear Redacted,

The 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is almost upon us, and we know you're keen to understand the match access arrangements for round one.

With the recent increase to 75% capacity at Optus Stadium, we have been working with the stadium and the relevant authorities regarding plans and approvals.

Please bear with us, we will provide information to you as soon as we have details confirmed – that will be next week. We know this is very close to match day, and appreciate that some members need to make plans regarding attendance; however, we unfortunately aren't able to release information without the required State Government approvals first being in place.

Thank you in advance for your understanding, and please keep an eye on your emails next week for information.

Kind regards,

West Coast Eagles Membership Team

This was from Friday:

Dear Redacted,

The 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is almost upon us, and we know you're keen to understand the match access arrangements for round one.

With the recent increase to 75% capacity at Optus Stadium, we have been working with the stadium and the relevant authorities regarding plans and approvals.

Please bear with us, we will provide information to you as soon as we have details confirmed – that will be next week. We know this is very close to match day, and appreciate that some members need to make plans regarding attendance; however, we unfortunately aren't able to release information without the required State Government approvals first being in place.

Thank you in advance for your understanding, and please keep an eye on your emails next week for information.

Kind regards,

West Coast Eagles Membership Team

Thanks. I got that email but thought the rumour mill would have been speculating on how they would choose which 25% of people would not get to attend.

He was forced into this preview against his will and provided.

For that we applaud you

WCE by 103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back