Game Day BATTLE OF THE FOLD COASTS - WCE vs GCS (Round 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

344, skinny, light brown hair, wearing a faded cap that looked like it came from the tri-colour era. I expect him to be dead by the end of the week.
wow you just described Dark Sharks

Sorry gaiz, you lost me at skinny.

You also didn't describe his bulge has eye catching and generous, so it definitely wasn't me :moustache::eggplant:

The biggest knock on petch is that he doesnt know where the ball is going to be - but hes tough, hard at the ball and quick - why not bulk him up and turn him into a tagger

Has had question marks around his tank since we drafted him. Not sure he's fixed that enough to be a tagger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest knock on petch is that he doesnt know where the ball is going to be - but hes tough, hard at the ball and quick - why not bulk him up and turn him into a tagger
Doesnt seem to be able to stick a tackle which is pretty important for a tagger. I like the idea from the perspective that following around good mids might teach him how to find the pill, but as far as I concerned the WAFL is the place for him to be learning that aspect of the game.

Petch? He's tough like Masto, takes his licks and bounces up again but he is not hard at it at all.

One thing i want to see this year is Sheed to get some composure. His snap kicks around the corner all the time are very annoying. He never tries to take on anyone. Just throws the ball on his boot.

Next highest this round was Western Bulldogs with 124 i against Collingwood, followed by Melbourne (104) and Hawthorn (96).

The super high number of marks taken in our game was 100% because of the conditions and being round 1.

Both sides played kick mark football, at 33 degrees plus what option was there? You play a running game you burn up after 2 quarters.

Round 1 players yet to get match fit. The style of our game was so much different to the others. Because of the temperature the game was played.

One thing i want to see this year is Sheed to get some composure.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back