Player Watch Battle of the Kings: Comparison between Ben and Max so far

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t seem to split the two Ben seems to be better on the lead and max a little better in a pack marking situation. I’d be very happy with either.

Feels like Max is the better player but his goalkicking lets him down sometimes which is a pretty big flaw for a KPF.

If Caminiti can come on, and maybe Jack Hayes gets up and running, I'd love to see Max move up the ground to CHF.

Use him more like Trav Cloke with his pack parking helping us transition from D50 to F50 and then also taking more shots form the 40m+ range vs the mental hurdles that seem to come with the 'gimme' goals.

Funnily enough they would actually compliment each other very well with Ben playing the deepest forward and Max up the field.

Career to date Ben is better at kicking for the goal. But Max makes up for that by taking more shots overall, taking more marks, etc.

It's early in their respective careers and it's close enough that I'm sure the debate will go on for years.

Hart to split. When it comes to career stats the seasons missed are still big. In Max case it was his first year which probably is an advantage over the whole career atm. But both look good.

Max somehow has played less consistent from my memory of games watched. Had goalkicking yips, went missing at times but ripped teams apart in 3-4 goals quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back