Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else get ridiculous delay time when selecting tanks and planes at the start of the game. I click on a plane and it never loads straight away and by the time I actually get it I've crashed and died. It's weird.
Yes I thought I was the only one. Doesn't happen every game but I've clicked on a plane and then it's indicated someone else took it so I'm walking along and then all of a sudden it cuts to a screen of me crashing the plane. Painful.

Played yesterday for a little bit. I think I'm bored of this... I had no enjoyment playing it. It was just making me angry like pantskyle and his 100 kids.
Blow me campaigner.

tenor.gif

The three amigos still play. Kyle doesn't play with us anymore he thinks he is better then us now for some reason.

Are you on PS4?

I still play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas haven't touched BF1 since about May. Are there many new maps or guns to draw me back in? Need a break from PUBG.

Tell me the Gallipoli mod is out and everyone is doing Operations.

ever since the latest patch I'm struggling to tell who is who from a distance with the red and blue icon.

Yeah what the hell have they done!?

Just jumped on then for a quick session and there were many moments of it causing abnormal moments.
When there are really hectic in close battles I sometimes ran straight past enemies to revive a teammate thinking they were my teammates and got taken out by them as they seemingly just walked straight through our defense's without people noticing.

With my over the top aggressive playstyle I actually think this will work in my favour when I manage to push in to their areas but they've def washed out the colours far too much imo.

after all this time they still can't fix the extreme lag at the start of the game when you get in vehicles.
Are there still people playing this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back