Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, but that's the one you get from F. The one at E is the Anti Tank Gun. I assumed that was the one he meant if he couldn't fire it

Yeah, we're on the same page. The LMG at F I'm sure you can waddle around and fire while standing. The rifle at E you can only shoot while prone. It's probably just a bug. As I said, same thing happened to me with the Flame Thrower

I've seen some other blokes using guns with bipods, are these a proper feature on some weapons or just an aesthetic?

****ed a lot of people up with bipods in BF3.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! Anyone who sniped in BC2 will enjoy this! Iron sight bolt action sooo good!
Just need dynamite on sniper class...

No way, BC2 had the best and most

consistent bullet drop physics, this is way harder to plot a trajectory. Last night my bullets ended up above the crosshairs!

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Loving the s**t out of this. I'm so terrible at it having never played a COD or BF for more than a couple of hours, but it's damn fun. Slowly getting better and actually understand there's more to it than just running and gunning now.

Loving the s**t out of this. I'm so terrible at it having never played a COD or BF for more than a couple of hours, but it's damn fun. Slowly getting better and actually understand there's more to it than just running and gunning now.

Which it had to be. Nothing better than running across the plains with a dozen other guys, to take up tactical positions and slowly open fire with the single and semi automatic guns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm done with the current map, spawns are awful and it's way too open for infantry to stand a chance against tanks that aren't at C. Dying over and over on spawn in is wearing very thin, definitely backing out of the server when that map comes up in the full game for a while.

Plenty of bugs to iron out. Have had a few instances of hit detection not registering at all, did grab a video of a really bad one.

Conquest scoring didnt need to be changed so I hope they get enough feedback on it to revert it back to classic BF, Domination style scoring doesn't feel right at all.

Yeah I'm done with the current map, spawns are awful and it's way too open for infantry to stand a chance against tanks that aren't at C. Dying over and over on spawn in is wearing very thin, definitely backing out of the server when that map comes up in the full game for a while.

Plenty of bugs to iron out. Have had a few instances of hit detection not registering at all, did grab a video of a really bad one.

Conquest scoring didnt need to be changed so I hope they get enough feedback on it to revert it back to classic BF, Domination style scoring doesn't feel right at all.
Hit rego can be shite at times. Then you look at the scoreboard and mofos have 400, 500 or 600 pings and you just dice pls...

Full release should be heaps better. Especially when server browser works properly & server admins can run ping scripts to auto kick bitches over 100.

I don't really have a problem with Tanks being unstoppable unless there is a cannon or something to mount, but I hope they don't over saturate their presence in the main game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back