Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

well it's the same engine, isn't it? And sand looks like sand, and rocks look like rocks... so not sure why people really complain about the "reskin effect" personally
I have no idea :p. Sand does look like sand though, and rocks do look like rocks.
Didn't really have any thoughts of a "re-skin effect" while I was playing. Reckon people are way off with that.

I have no idea :p. Sand does look like sand though, and rocks do look like rocks.
Didn't really have any thoughts of a "re-skin effect" while I was playing. Reckon people are way off with that.

Battlefront was labeled a re-skinned Battlefield 4 even though Battlefronts graphics were superior. People are idiots.

The UI is similar to Battlefront, but the gameplay doesn't feel anything like it to me. Plus i'm good at Battlefront, and so far i'm only ok at this
Enjoyed the beta anyway. Will get the game.
Looking forward to driving away from you in the full version too.

******* hell, there's no need to Nerf tanks, players just need to actually make use of the cannons available in the map, but far too few want to sacrifice their game to do the team thing.

Played the beta, felt kind of meh. Was only one stage and couldn't upgrade everything so I'll wait for the full game at least. Put nearly 900 hours into BF4 so I'm definitely up for something new.

Still can't believe how every new BF game feels worse than the one before it. Are they ever going to make a Bad Company 3?

Maps:

B6pJI0B.png

HCghiTg.png

xoU4kUN.png

N56ct67.png

E9qy37B.png

Gen8m6O.jpg

y8kpa9Z.jpg

tMRUxIM.jpg

ZZpqo0a.jpg

rO69Cwh.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EA access members get the 10 hour trial on the 10th of October. Only 4 maps and 1 level of the campaign but who cares, I'll be playing this bad boy in 11 days :)

Then I'll cancel EA Access until the next Battlefield game.
Do you automatically have EA access if you did the first Beta and have an EA login thingy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back