Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any nice guides? Feel like I'm floundering around on the bigger maps trying to learn and an all you can eat buffet when playing rush.

Newbie to the Battlefield series but I love games based on WWI.

Are there any nice guides? Feel like I'm floundering around on the bigger maps trying to learn and an all you can eat buffet when playing rush.

The biggest thing for me, and I still fail to do this, is never be alone. Always try and stick with your squad.

Bit of a spew that I've got the collectors edition on order and have to wait until Friday while reading people already playing :'(

Sounds like a blast though, can't wait. Schnell! Schnell Freitag du Hurensohn!!

"He's a nazi! Get him".

simpsontide3.png

My team hasn't won a game of conquest yet but god damn am I having fun. Just played Amiens (city map) and god damn was that hectic looking around every corner cause there are so many ways to flank and get flanked that you always have to be looking around.

Seriously fun game and the launch so far is the smoothest thing I've seen EA launch... ever. No complaints about how it runs (no crashes), finding games is easy.

If you have it on PC feel free to add me (origin username is in my signature below)

I wanted to get the digital version but it was £15 more. Can't justify that. Have pre-ordered the disc version, arrives on Friday. Can't wait.

Check out Jack Frags or Levelcap on YouTube. Levelcap in particular is good for tips and tricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you emptied your s**t bucket yet?

How does it compare to Bad Company 2?
BC2?

There's potential at the moment, would want more time and unlocks to compare..

There's a fair comparison for the gunplay. Recoil is through the roof and ttk is up as a result. The individual classes are more defined in thier roles like BC2.

We've all been looking for the recreation of BC2 rush and operations mode just might have nailed it.

Behemoths on the otherhand.... I'll bite my tongue for the time being.

BC2?

There's potential at the moment, would want more time and unlocks to compare..

There's a fair comparison for the gunplay. Recoil is through the roof and ttk is up as a result. The individual classes are more defined in thier roles like BC2.

We've all been looking for the recreation of BC2 rush and operations mode just might have nailed it.

Sweet, bring on Friday!

I don't hate them but they certainly take people away from the main battle and the majority of people (I've done it already and it was boring) just sit in them and work on their KD. It's really just a bit.. I dunno useless. I have more fun running around the maps than sitting in a gun firing at ants on the ground (if you're in the airship)

What's your main gripe?

I don't hate them but they certainly take people away from the main battle and the majority of people (I've done it already and it was boring) just sit in them and work on their KD. It's really just a bit.. I dunno useless. I have more fun running around the maps than sitting in a gun firing at ants on the ground (if you're in the airship)

What's your main gripe?
Main gripe is how hardly anybody changes kits to counter them leaving the behemoths to rain down death.

The reason i wrote I'll hold my tongue is the game is so new and players are flat out just finding their feet, let alone killing the behemoth.

Really wish that when a medic was in range (20m) it would look at the medic so I knew if he was bothering to come to me or not.

And on medics, if you're going to go a medic, ******* do your job. So sick of you pricks running by me but not reviving me.

Really wish that when a medic was in range (20m) it would look at the medic so I knew if he was bothering to come to me or not.

And on medics, if you're going to go a medic, ******* do your job. So sick of you pricks running by me but not reviving me.

Can I say as a medic also make sure you don't respawn straight away. For me give me a chance to get to you cause you'll still be waiting for that timer to respawn anyway, you may as well give the real medics (me :D) a chance to get you up.

On the whole not reviving thing, that "medic" may have changed their loadout and they don't have the revive option.

Can I say as a medic also make sure you don't respawn straight away. For me give me a chance to get to you cause you'll still be waiting for that timer to respawn anyway, you may as well give the real medics (me :D) a chance to get you up.

On the whole not reviving thing, that "medic" may have changed their loadout and they don't have the revive option.
Seems about 90% of medics don't have the revive ability then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back