Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

It t seems to be the rifles. The Gerwher 98 doesn't work. Really annoying. Just punishing r2 and nothing happening. Don't really want to do a whole campaign with just a revolver.

Some bugs I have found:

-sometimes after being revived my gun won't fire. Easily fixed by switching to secondary and back to primary though.
-load outs sometimes resetting back to default.
-when editing load out if the voice over announces something it closes the customisation and I have to do it again.
-one time a mate got randomly booted from party and he couldn't rejoin the squad. It was doing the thing mentioned a few posts up "press x to view" and "press x to join" lol. Fixed it by switching teams and then switching back.

Did a good session last night with my brother. Really enjoyed it. Played well, playing as a medic so using lost of revives and heals. Hate when people don't.

Keep getting a couple of bugs.

1. I can't shoot my gun, it just sits there in front of me in an awkward spot until I get killed.
2. I can't look up or down, only left or right and the cross hair doesn't seem to be where it is as I can't shoot anyone when half aiming at them either.

Other than that, what a game.

Keep getting a couple of bugs.

1. I can't shoot my gun, it just sits there in front of me in an awkward spot until I get killed.
2. I can't look up or down, only left or right and the cross hair doesn't seem to be where it is as I can't shoot anyone when half aiming at them either.

Other than that, what a game.

If it's after you're getting revived then just use triangle to switch the gun out then back in again. Happens to me a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth grabbing? Target cheapest?

What's the go with CoD 4? Can I just buy that outright or do I need to spend $120 on that robot s**t again? Will grab BF if so

Worth grabbing? Target cheapest?

What's the go with CoD 4? Can I just buy that outright or do I need to spend $120 on that robot s**t again? Will grab BF if so
Yes.

Target and JB both $69.

Need to buy the rubbish new game to get the good game, $130.

I'm finally feeling the love for a Battlefield title that i felt for Bad Company 2.
Incredible game. Just hope the servers keep up to pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back