Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

what are people's longest head shots?

Mine is as below

Is this how we measure how far away from objectives we are?

I'm at 242m at the moment which is an outlier from when the sectors were moving up on Monte Grappa Operations. Before that was around 180m mark.

The vast majority of my bolt action headshots would be between 40-110m.

my longest headshot is 79 metres and that was probably a fluke

Mines about the same, anyone that is further than a 100m is either a s**t sniper/a dirty sniper or a pussy.

Mines about the same, anyone that is further than a 100m is either a s**t sniper/a dirty sniper or a pussy.

I have never been one of those snipers. That 299m was probably on Operations as the sectors changed and the wallhack it gives on retreating forces. I've rarely strayed more than 150-200m from an objective on Operations, and never on Conquest, past that point you are useless to the team.

from point F to point A on Fortress Fao.

You do appreciate people can play scout and change to another class when the tram needs it, right? ;)

It was just a suggestion you insensitive campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did he get it up there.

Apparently drove very slowly up the other side and over the bridge. It's from a thread on Reddit on /battlefield_one. Waste of a tank obviously because it is useless for the two minutes it takes to get up there but worth it for that insane roadkill.

Loads of people post gfycats of themselves being awesome on Reddit or of a complete lack of situational awareness from others, but rarely do I see gfycats of the insane BF moments like this, so I thought it was worthy of crossposting here.

I don't have great stats and haven't played in months, but have sustained some surprisingly good KPM stats on a heap of weapons, lots of ones in the top 5%.

My longest headshot is 119... *.

Purchased a joystick to improve plane flying skills and it's still bloody hard. Any regular flyers here?

Unlikely, we are all men here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back