Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you certainly loved the Attack Boat. :D

To master the Little Bird took practice and skill to master, especially with the Miniguns. Watching Affidavit dominate in the LB due to refined skill and time investment was a thing of beauty! I was merely adequate at it but am in awe of Little Bird pilots on YT who go on killstreaks flying indoors. Real skill you just don't see in BF1.

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

just saw a guy level 100. How many hours would that take? IM just over 70 and have dumped almost 200 hours into the game.
Wow, what do you do in games?

I'm level 83 in 88hrs.

Can't believe people are complaining about aspects of gameplay limited by an attempt to be historically accurate.

You knew exactly what game you were getting. Heck, I don't think the historical accuracy goes far enough. Too many experimental and late weapons. Too many automatics. Too quick at times. Too many snipers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have fun.

So do I...
Sometimes I have games where I just run around sniping hunting, doesn't mean many points but it is satisfying.

Seriously? Wow.

Would be interesting to see what others go at. 95% of the time I PTFO but occasionally spawn in a tank or plane and that hinders my scoring. Plane especially.

The PS4 crew on here is actually pretty good, I'd say we'd all be similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back