Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of you guys have reached level 10 scout? I'm at level 4 and wondering if it's worth the grind to get the martini henry. Got to level 10 on the other 3 classes and the hellriegel is the only lvl 10 gun I like. The medic and support unlocked lvl 10 guns seem a bit s**t

Got to Level 10 Scout easy enough. Flares everywhere and PTFO gets you there quickly.

I have returned.

KDR of 0.74 and score per minute of 338

I win. Or lose.

Sent from mTalk
Very similar here.

Kdr of 0.64 (and has improved by about 0.2) and spm 400.

This is my first fps so that's my excuse.

Also play by myself as the "friend" that convinced me to buy it has only played 2hrs.

Last edited:
So tried sniping for full maps last night and averaged around 7000xp each time :/ Stuff that. Gonna just play normally and jump in trains/behemoths/dreadnoughts with scout class to level up.

Anyone else noticed that Monte Grappa is starting to become a server killer? Last 2 times its come up in the rotation at least 20 people leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone checked out footage of the new maps yet? Fort de Vaux looks awesome! Soissons looks pretty cool too. Thought it was another Scar/Shadow clone at first but after watching more and getting a better idea of it's layout, I think it'll be a decent map. Have only seen a little bit of Rupture so don't really have an opinion yet.

Anyone checked out footage of the new maps yet? Fort de Vaux looks awesome! Soissons looks pretty cool too. Thought it was another Scar/Shadow clone at first but after watching more and getting a better idea of it's layout, I think it'll be a decent map. Have only seen a little bit of Rupture so don't really have an opinion yet.
Agreed, like the look of both maps. Fort Vaux looks hectic and will appeal to the close quarters type of player.

Noob question, how do you know your distance of your sniper shots ?
If you quickly check your kill feed after sniping (with headshot) a player, look for 'Marksman Bonus' and the number. If your Marksman Bonus is 132, then it was a 132 metre headshot.

With all my complaining about planes of late, it was pretty satisfying shelling my first one with the fortress gun last night on Monte Crappa. :rainbow:

playing ballroom blitz and a few kids on my team thought it was more fun sabotaging their tank drivers than winning. The old close the gate on top of friendly tank at C so that it blows up. DICE should change that mechanic cos its pretty dumb for a metal drop down gate to blow up a tank...

playing ballroom blitz and a few kids on my team thought it was more fun sabotaging their tank drivers than winning. The old close the gate on top of friendly tank at C so that it blows up. DICE should change that mechanic cos its pretty dumb for a metal drop down gate to blow up a tank...

Should have used DRS mate

Could only get a game in team deathmatch the other night, I felt dirty as I done well and had positive KDR's for every match in that silly COD mode.

It's comforting to know that in the basic gunplay shooting core of the game I can be good. I just sacrifice so much personal gain when doing PTFO that it can negatively affect my gaming mood.

It's comforting to know that in the basic gunplay shooting core of the game I can be good. I just sacrifice so much personal gain when doing PTFO that it can negatively affect my gaming mood.

My winning game ratio is about 70% and although I quit immediately if I enter a heavily one-sided contest, I make it a point to try and help my team to a win if I join partially through a tight match and I like to think my win-loss record reflects that. I also have <1 K-D ratio. No-one cares about that, they only care that you help them win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back