Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

just bought game. Console players, what FOV and Motion Blur % do you use?

Can't tell if legit question or troll...
Legit question. I assume 0% motion blur results in lower FPS than 50%, and the highest FOV makes me slightly motion sick so I'm looking for a happy medium for both.

Legit question. I assume 0% motion blur results in lower FPS than 50%, and the highest FOV makes me slightly motion sick so I'm looking for a happy medium for both.
Oh my bad, last time I checked these setting were PC only.

Always go for Zero motion blur as it robs you of clarity when moving fast.
Most PC guys play between 80 or 90 degrees Field Of View. Standard console settings is 60 deg.
Bear in mind the wider your FOV (peripheral vision) it has to zoom out directly in front of you to fit it on the screen. Sort of fish eye.
I play 80 deg, don't like what I'm shooting at to be miniscule.

I doubt either settings will effect FPS...

Hi gaiz

I'm posting this to vent my frustrations out with constantly being shot with Hellriegals in battlefield 1. Yes this gun requires 0 skill, everytime i die it seems to be some nuffbag using this gun.

Seriously use a different gun people, make it challanging.

Hi gaiz

I'm posting this to vent my frustrations out with constantly being shot with Hellriegals in battlefield 1. Yes this gun requires 0 skill, everytime i die it seems to be some nuffbag using this gun.

Seriously use a different gun people, make it challanging.

It's very OP so scrubs love it.

Whenever I shoot someone with it I like to think that there's a party chat group out there having their eardrums burst by some frothing screaming lunatic, like we do whenever Pantskyle gets shot by a Hell Regal (or jumps in a burning tank, but that's a different story)

Whenever I shoot someone with it I like to think that there's a party chat group out there having their eardrums burst by some frothing screaming lunatic, like we do whenever Pantskyle gets shot by a Hell Regal (or jumps in a burning tank, but that's a different story)

I'm just passionate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new map nivelle night is pretty good, played a few games last night and really enjoyed it.

Would like to see more maps in the night.
There's another night map coming in July, along with a new operation. It's set in a town.

I quite like this one new one. Will be great as an operation.

Yeah I spectated a match on the new map the other night when it released and it looks pretty sweet. Hopefully my premium friends wish to play it so I can.

Is it a premium only release? Thought it was like Giants Shadow and added to normal rotation.

Is it a premium only release? Thought it was like Giants Shadow and added to normal rotation.
When I was reading on it is said for people that own premium they shall not pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back