Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

maxresdefault.jpg

New BF game expected to be announced fairly soon for a 2016 release.

Now that we've shipped Battlefront and a part of the team continues to work on it, I am moving on to another project, the next Battlefield..

— Dan Vaderlind (@mrVaderdan)
December 11, 2015

Looks to be going back to what makes Battlefield good, not shitty cops and robbers.

Big maps, big player counts and big explosions.

Shame it isn't Bad Company 3 but still looking forward to it in all it's laggy glory.

The band is getting back together.

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't seen the words 'Battlefield' and 'good' in the same sentence since 1942

Bad Company 2 is hands down the best Battlefield game.

People complain about cod every year. Atleast they change it up.

What COD changes it up? By adding jet packs? This latest COD is the same COD from two CODs ago but just refined.

The last BF was a massive change, also we have no info on this game so how do we know what is different?

People complain about cod every year. Atleast they change it up.
Wait what. I hadn't played since Black Ops, I got AW on my Xbone for free and other than Exo suits its the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed although i thought BF3 was very good as well.
I certainly put a shitload of time into it.
I'm still only a level 27 in BF4.
Yeh, BC2 was definitely the best! Put a s**t load of hours into that one. Can't remember what rank I got to though. I wish it had that info on Battlelog. Didn't play BF3 a whole lot, only got to like rank 15. Picked up BF4 only a month or 2 ago and with the double XP boost thing going at the moment I jumped from rank 19 to 25 just last night.

Bad Company 2 is hands down the best Battlefield game.
Doubt I'll ever spend even a quarter of the hours I spent on bc2, on another game.

Glorious.

Last edited:
Not even a little bit of love for 2142? Titan mode was seriously underrated and is one of the most original and best FPS game modes that I've ever played. Some of those battles on the Titans were seriously epic, and destroying its core then sprinting to the edge of the ship to parachute off in time to not get blown up, and recieving the extra XP for making it back to the ground in time, was always an adrenaline rush.

I'm a massive fan of the series but the whole cops and robbers thing was just not for me...at all. I always by the BF season pass' and its always been well worth it except for with Hardline which was a waste of my money seeing as I couldn't stay interested long enough to play even the first expansion.

Bring back the war battlefields... past, present or future.

You Ps4 or Xbone mate? Think we only played last gen on the 360 if I recall correctly...? Was thinking we should play BF5 together when the time comes, but I only have a PS4 (and PC).
It was on 360. End of BC2 & start of BF3. I'm only pc now.. Send me a battlog request

Yeh, BC2 was definitely the best! Put a s**t load of hours into that one.
Just logged into Steam for the first time in a few years. Looks like I played BC2 for 174 hours. Felt like a lot more to be honest. I don't remember having much of a social life at the time. Saw a guy on BF4 who had logged over 2000 hours. Makes me wonder what the * these people do? How do they get that much time to play?!

What's even worse is one guy on BF3 has logged over 12000 hours! That guy has a shitbucket for sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back