Multiplat Battlefield 2042

Remove this Banner Ad

It's $50 at jb until midnight only. I was gonna buy it when it was half price and patched up a few months later.

Decisions, decisions lol

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

New patch out. They claim the load out bug is fixed. Few good nerfs to vehicles vs infantry but for some reason frag, incendiary and proxy grenades are now a maximum carry of 1.

Anyone here able find games on ps5 with cross play off?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Yes sir. 5 or 6 of us have been playing with cross play off since launch and not having any issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here. I’ve just jumped into co-op and been cleaning up bots to rank up weapons and vehicles.

Not sure how they intend to get people back to the game, but it’s actually quite enjoyable, despite the cluster* of how it was launched.

Pathetic update incoming tomorrow. Not even mentioning if they "fixed" the load out bug this time or not. Still no update on VOIP either.

Last edited:
Pathetic update incoming tomorrow. Not even mentioning if they "fixed" the loud out bug this time or not. Still no update on VOIP either.

Was discussing this with some mates earlier, absolutely pathetic update.

Pathetic update incoming tomorrow. Not even mentioning if they "fixed" the load out bug this time or not. Still no update on VOIP either.

Brutal expectations.

The game seems basically dead, which for a BF game seems insane after only being out for less than a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back