Multiplat Battlefield 2042

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

That ice level looks so fun

Indeed it does!

Some maps look like the old "l'evolution" on steroids, with that incredible tornado, rocket launch, and was that a bridge they pulled down?

Plenty to like in the trailer. Can't wait for the gameplay reveals and videos.

Indeed it does!

Some maps look like the old "l'evolution" on steroids, with that incredible tornado, rocket launch, and was that a bridge they pulled down?

Plenty to like in the trailer. Can't wait for the gameplay reveals and videos.
Now that brings me back a bit. Very keen for some gameplay trailers. If half that stuff is possible then I'm all in.

I'm still waiting for Bad Company 3 but I'm all for some semi futuristic Battlefield.

I was in the media session last week and got to chat to the game's design director. Here's a couple pieces I published this morning:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad news for console players as Cross play is enabled. So you have to opt out if don't want to play with PC players and you can only play with the same platform.

So it will be the same situation as warzone where you can't find any servers on consoles as nobody opts out.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bad news for console players as Cross play is enabled. So you have to opt out if don't want to play with PC players and you can only play with the same platform.

So it will be the same situation as warzone where you can't find any servers on consoles as nobody opts out.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

That's ridiculous, PC shouldn't have cross play at all. It should only exist for consoles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back