Multiplat Battlefield 2042

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a simple guy, I'm not sure I feel great about needing a 3 day course on the ins and outs of each player's capability.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Im sure it will change, but actually enjoyed the gameplay and pacing of the old gen version as opposed to new gen. More gunfights, less bots. tighter playing field.
I know new gen will grow and evolve and has obvious advantages..but from the limited beta had more fun on last gen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not sure how I feel about the Portal stuff. People saying it'll be the saviour of the game but the lack of persistent servers and the fact it'll likely be swamped with the 2042 equivalent of 24/7 Lockers/Metro or gimmick servers puts me off a bit. And for some reason I never really liked spin-off content that differs from the base game because I feel like progression and the skills you learn in it aren't interchangeable if that makes sense. I suppose a lot has to be revealed yet and I could be wrong but just the early feeling I get... I still can't help but feel like the separate game modes are going to just divide the player base and may result in entire modes dying off prematurely

No Battlepass until next year and it is launching without in game voice chat. Can't help but feel this game needed a delay. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back