Rumour Battlefield Bad Company 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Please be true! Late 60s/early 70s would be a great setting and right in the sweet spot for some of the most iconic weapons like the M16, AK47 and the Huey. Flash backs now to BF Vietnam and everyone driving around and giving their positions away because they were blasting The Kinks and Jefferson Airplane from their radios.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
My usual gaming places I check for overnight news are all reporting that EA have confirmed a new Battlefield for October this year. Just did a quick search because I have to go to work but all I can find are more articles about the Anthem delay and they mention that EA have confirmed Battlefield. I’m in a hurry so can’t actually find a quote from EA. Here is the most informative I could find, but if someone could find where EA actually mentioned it that would be fantastic.

www.game-debate.com/amp/news/24459/

My usual gaming places I check for overnight news are all reporting that EA have confirmed a new Battlefield for October this year. Just did a quick search because I have to go to work but all I can find are more articles about the Anthem delay and they mention that EA have confirmed Battlefield. I’m in a hurry so can’t actually find a quote from EA. Here is the most informative I could find, but if someone could find where EA actually mentioned it that would be fantastic.

No info on it, just that it's coming end of the year.

Battle Royale lock it in for either BF:BR or COD:BR :p

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back