Multiplat Battlefield V

Remove this Banner Ad

10 min loading srs? I don't get that issue

Don't think it's actually loading, it has just ****ed up. You don't get into the game.
Sometimes it takes ages to actually find a game, more so if you're in a squad.

Don't think it's actually loading, it has just ****** up. You don't get into the game.
Sometimes it takes ages to actually find a game, more so if you're in a squad.

Haven't had that, I've had it hang on boot up though. Game doesn't come back after put the xbox to sleep as well. Sometimes have to close the game down \ reload.

Haven't had that, I've had it hang on boot up though. Game doesn't always come back after put the xbox to sleep as well. Sometimes have to close the game down \ reload.

It's not a smooth experience getting into a game, that's for sure.

OMG my C64 datacassette loads quicker than this *ing thing

I remember hating GI Joe on C64 just for that.

You would pick your fighter for the round and send them off to fight a specific foe, and then 5 minutes for loading the battle which would take less than 3 minutes

I remember hating GI Joe on C64 just for that.

You would pick your fighter for the round and send them off to fight a specific foe, and then 5 minutes for loading the battle which would take less than 3 minutes

Haha yep you could go for a sh it and wipe your arrse 10 times over and it still wouldn't be done -Stix was great though,think it was 10 or so digits - was a simple yet awesome game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back