Multiplat Battlefield V

Remove this Banner Ad

Why pay $60 though when it's only 49 at jb at the moment...

Edit nevermind its 59 on console

For a game like this I prefer to download it.

Why pay $60 though when it's only 49 at jb at the moment...

Edit nevermind its 59 on console
The PS deal is the Deluxe edition too, which is 99 @ JB.

The deluxe edition was neither here nor there for me, but I'm trying to go more and more digital where possible. Unbeatable prices on RDR2 and Spooder-Man meant I got discs for those, so having BFV as digital means easier swapping between whichever one of those I'm playing story on and some quick fix BF shooty-shooty.

I’ve got a 965 in my laptop and FPS is maxing out at around 50. Feels bad man. That’s on all minimum settings too. Almost time for a laptop upgrade.

Does anyone play medic? Now that you can revive squad mates I feel much less inclined to play as medic. Assault is the class I prefer but finding I’m running out of ammo alot.

Had the game less than a week but really enjoying it so far. Love the squad leader command options. There’s some epic late game fighting going on in close matches with V2 rockets dropping everywhere

I’ve got a 965 in my laptop and FPS is maxing out at around 50. Feels bad man. That’s on all minimum settings too. Almost time for a laptop upgrade.

Does anyone play medic? Now that you can revive squad mates I feel much less inclined to play as medic. Assault is the class I prefer but finding I’m running out of ammo alot.

Had the game less than a week but really enjoying it so far. Love the squad leader command options. There’s some epic late game fighting going on in close matches with V2 rockets dropping everywhere
Check your CPU usage. This title is catching alot of players out being cpu bound not gpu bound.

Not that laptops are upgradable...

So is it worth 40 bucks? The only reason I'm contemplating getting it and only for the multiplayer obviously.
Depends, how much did u like BF1 and Battlefronts?

I bought it and have about 20 hours since launch.

Haven't played in a week so I am almost already over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Load times in the lobby are shithouse.

I rage quit two nights ago after completing a conquest map and then looking at a load screen for 10 minutes.

10 min loading srs? I don't get that issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back