Multiplat Battlefield V

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seeing mention of a battle royale mode...

EA making their own stand alone BR?
Good. They need to master their own genre first and that means bringing back dedicated rush maps like BC2.

Can't wait to have a laugh at the CoD BR gimmick tbh...

giphy.gif
That guy is a ******* rapist tho. Thoroughly deserved the barbed wire cricket bat 100%.

That guy is a ******* rapist tho. Thoroughly deserved the barbed wire cricket bat 100%.
Didn't realise that was a cricket bat until just now. Amazing stuff. Can't wait to cricket bat my way to some stealing some dogtags.

Not seeing mention of a battle royale mode...

EA making their own stand alone BR?

Think it will be a separate game, the talk has been for a while now that two Battlefield games are being released.

Think it will be a separate game, the talk has been for a while now that two Battlefield games are being released.
I've seen this comment a lot. But only from you, never seen it anywhere else.

I'm interested to see how the nazis are represented in the game if at all, the pc crowd will melt if you can run and gun in an ss uniform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen this comment a lot. But only from you, never seen it anywhere else.

I've seen it somewhere, but also possible that I dreamed it.

I'm interested to see how the nazis are represented in the game if at all, the pc crowd will melt if you can run and gun in an ss uniform.

Is it bad that I really want to play as a SS solider now that you've mentioned that.

Well it looks like Battle Royale is becoming the bread and butter for online multiplayer, similar to what Deathmatch has been for years. The big franchises like cod and bf are including it in their upcoming games. Soon it will be indespensable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back