FTA-TV Battlestar Galactica (Season 4 Spoilers)

A ripper of an episode! Wonder how it will play out.

The grenade thing at the end is a bit of a cheat cliffhanger though as I would be surprised if Adama and Tigh are dead.
The grenade looked and acted exactly like a Flashbang.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
Finally got the hang of this Torrents business and have caught up. That was the best episode since the tripped out ending to season 3 by far!

Anyone seen the preview for next week? Contains what may or may not be a fairly major spoiler so I'd be careful, but *Spoiler*
Roslin + Baseship + threatening to airlock her shag = major pain for Gaeta and Zarek. Can't seriously imagine that Tigh is actually dead either!
*End Spoiler*

Going to be irritating going from DVD to weekly downloads though.:eek:

bears2lions

All Australian
Jun 1, 2008
orbiting Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm shocked at what happened with the Quorum

Highlight to reveal ----> Also facing opposition — Tom Zarek lashes out at the resistance of the Quorum of 12. When they don't immediately support his order to have Adama killed, Zarek commands their deaths deeming it as his only choice. Daring anyone to stand in his way, Zarek proceeds with his plans to have Adama killed.

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/episodes.php?seas=4&ep=416&act=1

Dont be a lemon

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 2, 2006
Party time all the time
AFL Club
Essendon
Quite a good episode! I did feel rather empathetic towards Gaeta at the end. That Zarek, though what a ****! Executing the Quorum :mad:

I wonder what Adama's style of command will be now since a fair whack of the crew did partake in the coup.

Was that a 'reborn' Ellen with Balthar?

I'm pretty sure it was just a Six with brown hair.

likka

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 12, 2004
Rehab
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hooray! The old BSG is back.

Finally got around to watching the last two episodes and they were very good. BSG back to its best, shedding its season 4 cheesy soap opera persona. About bloody time, hopefully the rest of the season's episodes are that good.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Watched this last night and WHOA what an episode. When they decided to not hold back they really don't was shocked they went through with the murdering of the Quorum! Going to be interesting to see where it goes from here you can't see the fleet ever truly being one happy entity after this.

Jun 12, 2002
Ouray
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
what a meh episode

though reading over at imdb this was the last jane espenson
episode so fingers crossed it finishes off well..

Thanks. The 'hidden' Cylons' must have been implanted with false 'human' memories.

I still can't work out Starbuck finding her own 'body' on earth. That wasn't explained properly.
One assumes it will be soon.

Dont be a lemon

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 2, 2006
Party time all the time
AFL Club
Essendon
The last two episodes have certainly been good, but the one before last was awesome! So much history of the cylons revealed!!

John/Number One sure is a vengeful bastard!! His speech about the uselessness of a human body as a machine was quite awesome! Makes me which I were a machine ;)

$20 on Starbuck being a genetically mutated version of Daniel/Number Seven.

Back