FTA-TV Battlestar Galactica (Season 4 Spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

The last two episodes have certainly been good, but the one before last was awesome! So much history of the cylons revealed!!

John/Number One sure is a vengeful bastard!! His speech about the uselessness of a human body as a machine was quite awesome! Makes me which I were a machine ;)

$20 on Starbuck being a genetically mutated version of Daniel/Number Seven.

Which would tie in well with the original series with Starbuck being a male in that!

The last episode was f---ing rubbish. My reaction when it finished was simply "What the hell was that?". How did Ellen go from being a wise, sympathetic leader to the same whiny bitch she's been for 3 seasons. It completely destroyed the Ellen of the previous episode. Pure garbage.

The last episode was f---ing rubbish. My reaction when it finished was simply "What the hell was that?". How did Ellen go from being a wise, sympathetic leader to the same whiny bitch she's been for 3 seasons. It completely destroyed the Ellen of the previous episode. Pure garbage.

Couldn't agree more. With only 4 eps left you would expect something a little more expansive and enlightening than that.

Uhhh when was this?

Season 3
http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/episodes.php?seas=3&ep=302&act=1

Elsewhere on New Caprica, Leoben brings a special guest to visit Kara Thrace: a little girl named Kacey. He insists that Kacey is his and Kara's biological daughter, a product of Cylon fertility experiments. Kara resolutely ignores Kacey until the toddler is accidentally injured. Then, as Kacey hovers near death, Leoben is glad to see that Kara's maternal concern awaken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty safe bet that it was a hallucination of her father. Interesting to note that the tape of her fathers performance she got back off Helo was "Live at the *something* Opera House" - surely that can't be a coincidence this close to the finale?!

That was a cracking scene though, I love the arrangement of AATW that they use.

[YOUTUBE]Ka_sHy9cVH0[/YOUTUBE]

This was from Letterman last year (top ten reasons to watch BSG). I didn't pay any attention at the time to the song that the studio band played to introduce them. Frak. BSG is so awesome. I'm going re-watch it all, as there must be a lot of minor things that become significant later on, that is easy to miss the first time aroun.

[YOUTUBE]YatjlSJNRHM[/YOUTUBE]

00061221-818890_400.jpg

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=61221&v=sci-fi_battlestar-galactica_comic-con

Cylon toaster. Too funny.

One episode left (although double length). I expect it will focus on rescuing Hera and the end of the Galactica ship.

Damn it, I want to know about Starbuck and the explanation for her existence.

Surely, the humans and Cylons are not going to blow each other up and everybody dies. I want something mind blowing.

So, any predictions? Maybe Hera can draw the coordinates for a new planet capable of supporting life and they'll live peaceably together until the next nuclear war.

Regardless of the ending, it's probably a good idea for it to come now before people lose interest in the series. I'm just glad that it got a decent run, unlike some of my favourite shows.

I haven't watched this latest episode yet, so I don't know how bad it is. I'm waiting for an RMVB file to be put out.

I reckon time travel.

They will be shot back in time and find themselves on Kobol somehow. Then, realising that their home planets are no longer irradiated they will make their way there but the Cylons will instead go to Earth and set up a home there.

Time will pass and Galen, Saul, Ellen, Sam and Tory will be born on earth and set off to find the colonies etc who by that time are at war with the Cylon centurians

and so on

All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back