Battlestar Galactica

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Is anyone else watching this and struggling to follow it. You can sort of piece together the gaps but it's not very well told so far.

And what is with Starbuck as a woman and Apollo barely out of his teens and acting like a brat.

Apr 14, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I read just a bit earlier that was the general consensus and another series is being made. At least it's a bit better now.

What is it with Ch 10 and their watermark... why not just put it right across the middle of the screen... :mad:

Count Zero

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Est.1870
milnedog44 said:
i missed it last night, can anyone give me a run down so i have some idea in watching it tonight
I'll give it a go.
The political background is that robots called Cylons rebelled against humanity and after a war, an uneasy armistice prevailed for decades. In episode 1, the Cylons broke the peace with a devastating surprise attack on Earth. They have evolved from looking like walking toasters into something resembling really hot chicks, which sort of makes sence in a wierd Darwinian way.
The captain of the Battlestar Galactica is trying to rally forces for a fight-back, but the president does not agree, and wants them to help with rescue missions. At the end of episode 1, it seems that the presidents ship has been destroyed by Cylons. The son of the captain was on board that ship.

coasting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardies
Yeah, I dont like the changes to Starbuck and Baltar. I guess they had to include more women to broaden its appeal.

m.diddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2004
#11 on AC's list.
Count Zero said:
I'll give it a go.
The political background is that robots called Cylons rebelled against humanity and after a war, an uneasy armistice prevailed for decades. In episode 1, the Cylons broke the peace with a devastating surprise attack on Earth. They have evolved from looking like walking toasters into something resembling really hot chicks, which sort of makes sence in a wierd Darwinian way.
The captain of the Battlestar Galactica is trying to rally forces for a fight-back, but the president does not agree, and wants them to help with rescue missions. At the end of episode 1, it seems that the presidents ship has been destroyed by Cylons. The son of the captain was on board that ship.
thanx for that came in handy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pav_is_god

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The 2nd ep was much better.

Does anyone else find it really weird that they call superior female officers 'sir'? Everytime they say it, I lose about 10 seconds from the show trying to come to terms with it. :D

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Decade since it ended. Best space series ever. Go watch the miniseries and four seasons if you haven't.

There was a prequel titled Caprica but you don't need to watch that haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back