Bay 13 Community Notice Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi Flogs, Chaseton, the_interloper, Elite Finger Twirler and HumanMeatball,

Recently I suffered an eInjury. Due to some online indiscretions, I lost my ability to make Threads, react to posts and melt on walls. As such, I probably came across as a rude ignorant flog not providing reach arounds and the Bay's daily quota of elite Threads. Which got me thinking, the Bay lacks a Community Notice Board. A place where you can post important notices and announcements to the Bay community.

For instance....
NorthernLights said:
Hey Morgs, can you grab a carton of milk on your way home darl?
MorganAshlee said:
Get the milk your f***ing self you Lol Norf drongo

Or you may need to get in touch with a loved one...
A Cut Above said:
SweetyUK do you mind rolling over? You're on my side of the bed.
ChappyUK said:
Sorry hun, just love when we cuddle

You make have a sudden urge...
GoCROWS! said:
Male me Mr Gui Guije

You might be looking to sell something...
Mrs TazHawk15 said:
For sale. One parrot. Stuck on repeat and tends to go missing. Will take a packet of chips or nearest offer.

You may just be a flog.....
RedVest4 said:
Look at me, look at me, I need attention

Or you may be seeking a deeper meaning in life....
Scrotum2 said:
Wanted, young wierd Richmond flog seeking companionship with like minded (aka NDIS level stupid) male. Must enjoy breaking news and melting Geelong Flogs

Whatever the case, this your Thread to communicate with the Bay community. This is your very own marketplace, tinder, Grindr and general means for communicating with your fellow flogs. Starburns_, sticky this bastard up please old friend

Last edited:

Here's one from our friend the Finger Twirler.

Elite Finger Twirler said:
Shut up flogs. Pre-season for SFA starts tomorrow. I'm your eVice-Captain this year and I want you all back in faaarken good nick for the SFA season

charcoalchicken probably is looking for help...
charcoalchicken said:
Wanted, Year 2 Maths tutor to help me graduate from primary school. Cannot afford to pay but can make you an honorary terror squad member
*sfellow

Found this one -
Terra squadz currently recruiting. Callz the year 2015 to get it going again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOUND

1 pack of blue and gold galahs. All look like they have been neglected, underweight, and scratching the spiders under their skin.

Please come and pick them up straight away, they just won't shut up and they are spreading parasites everywhere.

They can be picked up immediately after any post I make.

FOR SALE

Linus blankets, for when you need your own personal and portable safe space. Carefully crafted to feel like the womb you wish you never had to climb out of.

Currently only available in Black with Yellow sash, but customisable colours on request. For an extra $10 we will throw in our patented Caro Dummy - encrusted in salt, it will keep the biggest babies quiet.

Please contact Swoletitties2 for ordering details.

Geelong flog circle jerk meetings at the Corio Bay Roadhouse after every Geelong win and/or Hawthorn loss.
PM Geelong Dynasty for more details.

Last edited:
GARAGE SALE

Collection of classic old statuettes. Cleanout must occur as our house has been condemned and must rebuild immediately.

Many obscure characters, but a few old classics from Carlton including Eddie Betts and Bryce Gibbs. Sadly, they do come with many dents and are unrestorable.

$5 the lot.

LOST CONNECTIONS

Hi, my name is West Coast. I used to have a friend by the name of Tim Kelly. Unfortunately, I was an a-hole to him and we parted ways.

If anybody knows him or his whereabouts, can you tell him we are sorry and are desperate to make amends.

Thanks.

AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS

Is your engine spluttering? Does it lack compression when you put the foot down? Is your torque underwhelming?

Down at Essendon Motors we have the perfect injection system for you.

Please phone: 1800 PEDDERS

Have been having trouble with the pilot light on my ducted heating, as you all know, it’s been crazy cold, so I’ve been stressing, as I don’t cope with the chilly months.
Anyhoo, had a decent crack at trying to fix the problem this morning, pulled the entire area apart, cleaned it all up and put it all back together and low and behold it’s cranking at the bus stop old skool style.
Now offering “cc’s pilot light restoration services”.
Call now to receive deep tissue massage along with every pilot light restoration service.
0400 69 666 6969
ccplrs 👍

Wanted -
Wheel nuts for for 4 tyres. Model - Ford Falcon season 2019 Geelong model. The wheel nuts seem to be getting loose on our season and the tyres are very much in danger of coming off. If you can assist please mail them to Kitty Litter Park Geelong. Attention them to Chris Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back