Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2018 - Vote now!

2018 FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

danwa gets my vote for these truly amazing posts

bonus points for the use of shitlaide and shemantle and also calling the brayshaw brothers weak as piss when one of them PLAYS FOR THE EAGLES

thanks for your support especially the bonus points for being on point on all of the points!

Yeah the Puffers seem to have disappeared like their team in the second half of the season.
And you've gone from hot favourite one year to not even making the finals the next. Much like the Crows. :p

Aliases got me over the line last year ;)

This year it is legitimately a flog poster award :thumbsu:

And don’t worry about the Crows

Second thoughts - maybe you should
25F310C5-5E3D-442D-8540-2FAF44370518.gif

Last edited:
Seriously Fyfo and whoever else mods this board

I last checked the Bay a bit over a week or so ago and some other end of year award was up, nek minnut you've got all 3 of them up now for the voting process. These awards are supposed to be the blue ribbon threads for the Bay, now it's just tumbleweed.gif

Please do these awards in November like the good old days so there's still some interest in them while flogs are talking about the draft or trade week still so some genuine shitfighting and floggery which is what the Bay is all about still occurs or if you're all too busy then let a regular Bay poster like A Cut Above do these threads at the appropriate time of the year, I'm sure he'd be happy too...

/rant

It's not as though we left it until this late on purpose, normally there's at least one mod active enough to instigate things, it's just unfortunate that this time around everyone was fairly time poor at roughly the same time.

Dan is no way worthy of FOTY, but please tell me why we aren’t trying to pin it on him while we’ve got the chance?

I thought he'd have been more uppity about it. :(

Aliases got me over the line last year ;)

Regardless of what the poll reads, Elias votes aren't counted, you have that badge because even once the fakes were discounted, you still had the most votes. :$

It's not as though we left it until this late on purpose, normally there's at least one mod active enough to instigate things, it's just unfortunate that this time around everyone was fairly time poor at roughly the same time.

I thought he'd have been more uppity about it. :(

Regardless of what the poll reads, Elias votes aren't counted, you have that badge because even once the fakes were discounted, you still had the most votes. :$
Really ?...even I can spot an alias without mod powers
Didn’t even see the “badge” until the new format
And don’t even see why anyone would get upset over what people who don’t like you think ! Quite bizarre really

Was actually thinking I might go back to back

Either way - DanWanka and Laphlegm are truly worthy recipients

Really ?...even I can spot an alias without mod powers
Didn’t even see the “badge” until the new format
And don’t even see why anyone would get upset over what people who don’t like you think ! Quite bizarre really

Was actually thinking I might go back to back

Either way - DanWanka and Laphlegm are truly worthy recipients

Shitlaide went full Shitlaide 2018, you had nothing to be high and mighty about only to lose the big dance

Now back to eating kfc and being irrelevant for you and vikingblood

5njggw.jpg

441437_7e9257b271df63e0fbf7206e80899ad6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor petal.

And yet I am sure you went out loud and proud at being FOTY at times, when challenged.

Surely you were not being insincere?
Couldn’t have cared less

I rustled and triggered Port flogs

You have just shitted people off

Again 'Your' too late
Thank you sir ........... you're a flog
Hey im in the top 10 and barely posted here 5 times in 10 years prior to today.
LOl Minnow !! That would be the meaning of something small - Like you
Read how it transpired fool
I got dragged in here because a flog tagged me
LOL you must be the epitome of human intelligence

No go away child before i step on you. And stop dragging me back here
perhaps when you have actually been around for a while i may give you some time.
You're a shoe-in for 2019 based on this pre-season form.

Back