Win Prizes Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Vote now, vote often!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• Aristotle Pickett

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Maya Sol

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Footy is the Win

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Mofra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • A Cut Above

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • TazHawk15

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • StMojo

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • bh90210fan

• the avoca drover

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Tyler Durden007

• Starburns_

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Xtreme

• Saveloy Rockstar

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • HAPPY CHEFFY

• Jazny

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • clarko the maniac / Suze

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a suggestion Dinsdale zackah

Runner up in this yearly un-prestigous award gets a 1 week ban from the bay

I feel like there would be some kind of punishment/whack for whoever finishes 2nd
Maybe a Gold Coast Suns membership?

So Dinsdale zackah did Dan win anything? Surely something…something you can bestow???

I also notice he’s not displaying his FOTY badges, would that be a welch by any chance?
Am sensing a late run from FlogWA here ?!

He was never out of this other than the couple of months he had his whingefest meltdown.

You shouldn't be in this group. You have too many morals and ethics on the main board LoL
I'm just here for the comedy and the trashing of Geelong. Too many Carlton mods suspend me on the main board. You say Silvagni once, and they have an epileptic fit.

I'm just here for the comedy and the trashing of Geelong. Too many Carlton mods suspend me on the main board. You say Silvagni once, and they have an epileptic fit.

So you deserved to be, the Silvagnis are the greatest football family, Carlton mods and posters are The Lannisters, we do and get away with what we feel like.

FITW still won FOTY even though I awarded it 2 days early.

for all the bennies who voted, mods know who you are.

for everyone else, enjoy another 10 days or so of less than normal s**t threads on the bay.

FITW still won FOTY even though I awarded it 2 days early.

for all the bennies who voted, mods know who you are.

for everyone else, enjoy another 10 days or so of less than normal s**t threads on the bay.

Well that answered a question I had wondered about (mods knowing which benny/Elias votes were and discounted them)

Was a good race this year :)

Well that answered a question I had wondered about (mods knowing which benny/Elias votes were and discounted them)

Was a good race this year :)
we know everything except next weeks lotto numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have another beer old man
Obviously your Mod Blowing is poor quality, at this rate Dinsdale will have no choice but to re badge your s**t JL fred back to "BACKFIRE" just to teach you a lesson. Come on mods, torch Dan and "Backfire" his baby.

Back