Bay 13 - FOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

I think you’ll find majority of this board is older than 12 and avoid the bay like the plague. Sorry. :)
Of course, I am not disputing any of that. In fact, to be fair that's probably a given. You are however 2 short clicks away from voting for a poster who is an epic flog and deserves this award more than any of the past "winners" .. don't be shy, jump onboard

FMD, if you posted in the Bay the award would be yours hands down
I'd personally hand the Flog award to Sanders, if I was adjudicating the award. He's harassed more newbies on this forum than negative comments on Mackay and Burton combined in 2018!
But yeah, who really gives a hoot about FOTY?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If, If, If... so many If’s with you John...

Like for example, If I was the only person calling you out as a pillock you’d have a point... but It’s a lot, lot, lot more people than just little ol me 😂😂

quoted because "pillock". great word, dismayingly underutilised.

What did he actually do?
Singlehandedly spent weeks defending Gaff's hit on Brayshaw, continually attacking and victim blaming Brayshaw .. in general just an incredibly crude poster who lacks any finesse or creativity, and a

perrenial Adelaide hater .. his s**t posting exceeds our friends down the road .. just a massive flog in general

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back