Off-topic Bay 13 Gridiron thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as good as Modified Dog's twenty quotes from my posting on the Swans board about injuries. That thread traversed main board to the bay, was closed down and re-opened. That's how to melt, Hawforn-style.

I'm about to melt on the NFL board.

Cowboys only 1 win ahead of the mighty Bills now Death.
Kyle Orton - superstar.

Love my Packers, but they are pretty hot and cold this year... sadly, they might still be the best hope in the NFC

Pretty even season. NFC South Division. 3-4 leads division.
At this stage the AFC certainly have the title contenders

NFC South is worse than NFC East! Certainly under no illusions re. Dallas, definitely not that good but to lose to ******* Washington at home, you're gagging.

NFC South is worse than NFC East! Certainly under no illusions re. Dallas, definitely not that good but to lose to ******* Washington at home, you're gagging.

Romo is going to end up in a wheelchair.

I'm about to melt on the NFL board.

Romo shouldn't have played that overtime drive after he struggled on that first drive after coming back. Weeden had scored points and at least gets a day of reps each week with the first team.

Pretty even season. NFC South Division. 3-4 leads division.
At this stage the AFC certainly have the title contenders

^^This. It's so unpredictable across the board it's hard to pick a standout (except perhaps Denver). It's currently easier to make a list of who won't win and work from there.

Enjoying the college season too, they finally get a playoff system to give them some breathing room and they all decide to drop a game. :drunk:

JJ Watt appreciation thread.....

Romo is going to end up in a wheelchair.
Either from his Own receivers after he throws 6 picks or by the other teams defensive line.

My team blows though. ******* vikings :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta suck at the moment.21 points up versus detroit's vfl team and lose

Still pissed off. DeMarco's fumble in the 2nd - take the ******* tackle.

Defence - where were they? Offensive line?

Dez Bryant taken out by a rookie? **** me.

To be fair your defence has been horrible for years. It was your much improved offence that let you down. If they can't keep the defence off the field then you aren't going to win many games.

Let's do this bitches!

nfl_g_greents_576x324.jpg
:thumbsu:

Redskins master-race here

it's sad when people dont get upset with you going for the most hated barbaric racist team but take pity on you for supporting them...

Good win vs Dallas however, Highlight of the season, may as well pack it up now, We've stolen our last two wins with teams making some horrific mistakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back