Bay 13 Late Night Horror Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

107165646.jpg

I was about to get mad about the non-serious posts, then I thought that she is actually kind of scary. Imagine if you woke up late at night and heard strange noises coming from down stairs, so you get up and none of the lights are working and you walk out of your bedroom and go to the staircase and look down and see her staring back up at you from the bottom of the staircase :eek:

Thanks, Plugger!!!!!!!!!! No sleep for me tonight :'(:straining:

I was about to get mad about the non-serious posts, then I thought that she is actually kind of scary. Imagine if you woke up late at night and heard strange noises coming from down stairs, so you get up and none of the lights are working and you walk out of your bedroom and go to the staircase and look down and see her staring back up at you from the bottom of the staircase :eek:

Thanks, Plugger!!!!!!!!!! No sleep for me tonight :'(:straining:

She's scarier than Pennywise, the clown from IT.

This thread is for all things spooky/creepy/horror or urban legend related stuff.

Post youtube videos, stories, or your favourite horror movies below.

Number 15 is scary

Is one of these the ghost that the tried to have sexytime with you Jaz?

Is one of these the ghost that the tried to have sexytime with you Jaz?
It tried to drag me off my bed!! It was my fault for even telling that story to a bunch of people who have the maturity of... someone who would use this for a profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pl.jpg

:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did it try and drag you by?
My legs. And sometimes it felt like there was something sitting on my back. Lots of people have had the same thing happen and it is meant to be because of your mind waking up while you are dreaming, but your body is still asleep. So you have these weird lucid dreams about an evil spirit in your room and it feels totally real and sometimes you can even feel the pressure of something or someone being on top of you or trying to drag you and you can't move or do anything.

My legs. And sometimes it felt like there was something sitting on my back. Lots of people have had the same thing happen and it is meant to be because of your mind waking up while you are dreaming, but your body is still asleep. So you have these weird lucid dreams about an evil spirit in your room and it feels totally real and sometimes you can even feel the pressure of something or someone being on top of you or trying to drag you and you can't move or do anything.

Going by your avatar Jaz ... its time to give up drugs

That was just Kevin Spacey paying you a visit...

Parasomnial hallucinations.

Common and in the main nothing to be concerned about.
It happens a lot with some illnesses and as a side effect of certain medications.
In a few dementia related diseases it can be nightmarish if you will excuse the pun, I think it was Robyn Williams who knocked himself because of this.

If you happen to be taking anti-depressants its likely your dose is a little bit high.
Going by your avatar Jaz ... its time to give up drugs
If anything the complete opposite is true here.
Nothing kills off REM sleep like weed.

Hit the pipe and kiss those pesky sleep problems goodnight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back