Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2020 - modified for the National Sickie

Remove this Banner Ad

reminder to get your picks in by 7:40pm tonight:
Chaisa SaltPeter Mr Blicavs chelseacarlton ChappyUK vjknight
I’ll have the Bombers thank you, now it might be the cocktails mixed with beer and flushed down by the Rosé, but feel really really confident that I’ll be surprised to be sitting anywhere in the next few hours!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

what times we live in hey, when CarLoLton not only win but could have beaten all 3 of Hawfs, Shitney, and Tuggers combined, and outscored EVERY other team in the comp.

Well done, you made me the biggest loser this week in the Margin Mania, luckily I was joined by FurTheWin Strange Cat and oogac
GREENESHOOTS and zackah were the winners of the week with the Gold Coast Eagles and a joker for 66 points

So the leaderboard:
1594593723837.png

this week I'm on the Perth Geelongs, random.org is on the Suns.

Shitmound over here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what times we live in hey, when CarLoLton not only win but could have beaten all 3 of Hawfs, Shitney, and Tuggers combined, and outscored EVERY other team in the comp.

Well done, you made me the biggest loser this week in the Margin Mania, luckily I was joined by FurTheWin Strange Cat and oogac
GREENESHOOTS and zackah were the winners of the week with the Gold Coast Eagles and a joker for 66 points

So the leaderboard:
View attachment 911310

this week I'm on the Perth Geelongs, random.org is on the Suns.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back