Think Tank [BAY 13 PETITION] Make Richmond and Hawks merge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the OP's way of admitting one single Croation poster has made him loathe the Tigers almost as much Hawthorn? If so that's impressive work!
He’s absolutely destroyed them. Still don’t know how it started, but it’s been a very solid performance

Given the last few posts in this thread I’m inclined to agree with you

This surprises no one. It must ache that you're stuck following Norf and you were too young to remember their cups and have to rely on youtube.

Who is to blame? Parents? Relatives? Friends?

This surprises no one. It must ache that you're stuck following Norf and you were too young to remember their cups and have to rely on youtube.

Who is to blame? Parents? Relatives? Friends?
Gee call someone salty and they lash right out...

Yeah I’ve often blamed my relatives and friends for north’s ineptitude.

Also, Geelong have become such a rabble they’ve been starting threads to troll themselves.

Well you're ahead of most Norf supporters who don't see them as inept

He’s absolutely destroyed them. Still don’t know how it started, but it’s been a very solid performance

This is like a tent city saying they are winning because the authorities haven't used tear gas on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be quite entertaining as Don Scott would come out defending Hawforns honour and KB would lace up the gloves for the Tiggs. Battle of the chrome domes.

KB would be all like;

View attachment 617993

Whilst Don would be more like;

Dis gun be guud.

it would have been until that gig

I agree with Chappy but why stop there? There needs to be a balance.

1 merger = 1 bye week.

The following teams should merge under the 'piss off franchise' teams rule:

Port + Adelaide. When your city is more than half a street in length you can have another team.
West Coast + Freo. Drug cheats should have merged during the cousin's saga
Brisbane + Gold Coast. No explanation needed.
Sydney + GWS. AFL has already propped up 1 NSW team for over a decade. GWS is a failed experiment
Essendon + Carlton. They cheap enough separately so if they merge there will be less cheating.

12 team competition.

That is fair enough, the more horse manure or lambs hearts, the more passionate the supporters. There should be more of it.

It means your supporters feel let down and think your club sucks. Having never finished below 12th a club like Geelong gets only gold and gifts dumped at it's doors. Maybe in 100 years you'll be appreciated in the sporting world as much as Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back