Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you need to do more to encourage them to run these things promptly? You don't seem to do much around here except sink the boot into others who contribute more than you do, and claiming "its a Cats fan mindset thing" is not a valid excuse either.
Well spoken.

The level of disrespect directed at the superiors of this place is disgraceful and should be punished with the most severe measures.

Won't get a poll started until halfway through the year. Pathetic moderation on behalf of our esteemed moderation team.
A scallywag such as yourself would have no appreciation of the tireless work that goes on behind the scenes to get these productions up to the highest possible standards. Much research, writing and redrafting goes into these and mods put in a lot of time without even a thanks from little specks of s**t like you.

A scallywag such as yourself would have no appreciation of the tireless work that goes on behind the scenes to get these productions up to the highest possible standards. Much research, writing and redrafting goes into these and mods put in a lot of time without even a thanks from little specks of s**t like you.

bwah.png :thumbsu:

Oh boy I think you just got the job.

D1AAC3F6-9D8D-4E24-8517-9CBA839EBCB3.jpeg

Oh boy I think you just got the job.

View attachment 812810
Are you suggesting I am defending the tireless work of the mods and admins as a means of having sex with them?

Only a person with a whoreā€™s mind would come up with such an idea. Truth be told they donā€™t need me defending them as their honour is beyond question.

Are you suggesting I am defending the tireless work of the mods and admins as a means of having sex with them?

Only a person with a whoreā€™s mind would come up with such an idea. Truth be told they donā€™t need me defending them as their honour is beyond question.
Nah nothing that complicated, I am just calling you a whore.

How little you know. Theyā€™re busy preparing the schedule for the upcoming season, including which posters will be targeted.

I recommend you donā€™t cross the line as Happy buddy has.
1580251223601.png

Dont try to frighten us with the MOD sorcerers ways. Your sad devotion to that religious cult hasn't stopped the influx of Benny's spouting abuse.

Brown-nosing our esteemed moderators, what a brave move you utter flog. šŸ¤£
Going into bat for Bay13's mods has been so ridiculously uncool for so long that its suddenly become cool again, this is how fashion works.

Too bad you're behind the curve on this one. When next time I catchup with the mods for a champagne & oysters soiree we'll have a little chuckle about you.

Going into bat for Bay13's mods has been so ridiculously uncool for so long that its suddenly become cool again, this is how fashion works.

Too bad you're behind the curve on this one. When next time I catch-up with the mods for a champagne & oysters soiree we'll have a little chuckle about you.

truly, no conversation regarding the efficacy of the Moderation of ye Olde Bay 13 would be complete with some fawning rectal massages from the Bay's resident lickspittle..:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad you're behind the curve on this one. When next time I catchup with the mods for a champagne & oysters soiree we'll have a little chuckle about you.
Brown nosing mods who never visit the Bay is like prostituting yourself when nobodyā€™s buying

Brown nosing mods who never visit the Bay is like prostituting yourself when nobodyā€™s buying
Just because you have a quiet corner to strut your stuff

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Yeah actually I wasn't brown nosing mods in the first place and my last post was meant to be ironic.

If I could go back 5 years and tell the Bay I'm now accused of being excessively chummy with management absolutely nobody would believe it. Mind you that was before the joint was sterilized and made advertiser-friendly so it was worth kicking up a stink.

Yeah actually I wasn't brown nosing mods in the first place and my last post was meant to be ironic.

If I could go back 5 years and tell the Bay I'm now accused of being excessively chummy with management absolutely nobody would believe it. Mind you that was before the joint was sterilized and made advertiser-friendly so it was worth kicking up a stink.

Youā€™ve lightened up since marriage equality passed. Itā€™s good to see mate, seems like a weight was lifted off your shoulders.

Is it too late to include me? Iā€™m a highly respected poster that once finished close to Jazny In POTY which makes me elite.

iu

Youā€™re always too late.
Ya campaigner head!
I would have only voted for my threads and then your threads as a close second, which shows what a poor offering 2019 was.

I have high hopes for 2020, it can only get better

I would have only voted for my threads and then your threads as a close second, which shows what a poor offering 2019 was.

I have high hopes for 2020, it can only get better

Itā€™s been a dissatisfying year dins, Iā€™m going nukela this year!
I am trippin coke, and shite, 8 girls under 10.
Parenting sux

Back