Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2021*

Bay 13 non-flog of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Banana Bread is getting impatient, it's time to continue the Bay 13 awards season (following Spreadsheets' MOTY win).

We begin with poster of the year where you spill your goo over whoever you felt made solid contributions to Bay 13. :thumbsu:

Also, since we CBF doing these awards last year, you may judge it over a 2 year period if you wish. :rainbow:

Post your nominations here and we will add that popular and/or deserved ones to the poll.

Because Banana Bread is getting impatient, it's time to continue the Bay 13 awards season (following Spreadsheets' MOTY win).

We begin with poster of the year where you spill your goo over whoever you felt made solid contributions to Bay 13. :thumbsu:

Also, since we CBF doing these awards last year, you may judge it over a 2 year period if you wish. :rainbow:

Post your nominations here and we will add that popular and/or deserved ones to the poll.

My man!

btw I nominate the legendary frggr for the posthumous POTY!!!

He was the clear front runner before his untimely demise IMO and this forum lost something with his ban. This man had an uncanny strike rate at being able to make me laugh (for the right reasons) :(

#bringbackfrggr #justice4frggr #FUmainboredmods

Incase you grumps don't allow it, I'll leave my other (equal) choice MAXIMUM GAWNAGE.

This man showed the correct way to handle breaking a premiership drought by remaining pretty much the same and this is as much as him sticking around this forum through the bad times as the lone Dees flog as providing consistent lols and keeping mega flogs in check throughout the last 2 years.

Here's to you Max

0d9cac27-616b-44c9-a442-1668e1818e5a-gif.1216257

btw I nominate the legendary frggr for the posthumous POTY!!!

He was the clear front runner before his untimely demise IMO and this forum lost something with his ban. This man had an uncanny strike rate at being able to make me laugh (for the right reasons) :(

#bringbackfrggr #justice4frggr #FUmainboredmods

Incase you grumps don't allow it, I'll leave my other (equal) choice MAXIMUM GAWNAGE.

This man showed the correct way to handle breaking a premiership drought by remaining pretty much the same and this is as much as him sticking around this forum through the bad times as the lone Dees flog as providing consistent lols and keeping mega flogs in check throughout the last 2 years.

Here's to you Max
well No, a poster has to be actually alive on BigFooty to be eligible, its in the rules.

Stop banning everybody
Bananas and Frgggggggrrrrr were both banned by main bored mods for thier own stupid posting

This. Fggr unfortunately made his own bed by repeatedly trolling the team and main boards. Bay mods had no say in his ban, nor have any say in his return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man HAPPY BUDDHA was a shoo-in this year too :(
Just on that I’d like to thank HAPPY BUDDHA for ******* off. This place has become so much better without his constant spamming and generally stinking the joint up. Would’ve been very tight between him and Saveloy Cockwit for FOTY.
Maxy absolutely owns POTY. Well done lad.

How do I report Dinsdale for using an illegal image as a reaction to one of my high quality posts?

2_Screen-Shot-2021-03-04-at-150936JPG.jpg
you can start by filling in a complaint form

p.s. nothing I do is illegal. its all heathy.

3 Laphroaig (Carlron comrades need to stick together)

2 Stronzo (always good to see him rustle their noisy neighbour Weagle feathers with style)

1 A Cut Above (Just a very consistent and entertaining poster that brings out the best (or should I say worst) in most of the main Bay Nuff Nuffs (mostly Geelong fans)

3. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE because 2021 is the year of GAWN
2. Elmer_Judd who consistently likes my posts and I heartily endorse bribery
1. Mofra exponent of the fine art of crossing the line without breaking the rules

Untitled-1.jpg

3. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for proving to all of BF Jake Melksham is in love with me
2. the avoca drover for being the only Richmond supporter on here that isn’t a complete and utter flog
1. Banana Bread for meltloving all of my Queen reacts

-5. Jazny for outing herself as a supporter of domestic violence perpetrated against men on boats.

2. the avoca drover for being the only Richmond supporter on here that isn’t a complete and utter flog
Sorry, I’II try to up the floggishness next season.
BTW- I think you’re a bit hard on some of my tiger brethren.

My votes for POTY are
1 - MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for obvious reasons.
2 - craffles when he’s here rather than on the main bored.
3 - A Cut Above for his constant s**t stirring, keeps the place going.

Also, an honourable mention to DanWA , he’s a triple crown flog but l do get a laugh out of him.

Oh, you campaigner.

-5. Jazny for outing herself as a supporter of domestic violence perpetrated against men on boats.

We could never endorse Jazny for this. Would be equivalent to channel 7 putting Wayne Carey on TV. :thumbsdown:

Sorry, I’II try to up the floggishness next season.
BTW- I think you’re a bit hard on some of my tiger brethren.

My votes for POTY are
1 - MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for obvious reasons.
2 - craffles when he’s here rather than on the main bored.
3 - A Cut Above for his constant sh*t stirring, keeps the place going.

Also, an honourable mention to DanWA , he’s a triple crown flog but l do get a laugh out of him.

Thanks m7 my votes are below

1. Craffles
2. Craffles
3. Craffles

Back