Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Bay 13 Poster Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No i'm not you are because it's coming down to wire and you voted for yourself, not kool girl!:)
its-a-little-suspicious-colin-jost.gif

Time to be serious.

Mofra posts 4 times a year in the bay
Feraligatr yeah whatever, **** or gtfo

It's gotta be James Colorado Pistol Night or the avoca drover

You're very kind, as is everyone else who voted for me. The leader board has some very worthy contributors on it, and it's no shame for me to fall behind any of them; rather, it's a privilege to be mentioned alongside them.

Football is a pleasure of mine, and I've loved sharing it with all of you. I find those who post here to be the best people to discuss the great game with, as we're all passionate while understanding that there is an inherent ridiculousness to the whole endeavour (one of the greatest expressions of existentialism you will come across). Many of the posters on the Main Board and much of the Team Boards don't understand this and take it far too seriously; I feel sorry for them.

Spending the season with all of you, with the melts, banter, rampant stereotyping of supporter bases, and just riding the roller-coaster of emotions that comes from following people we don't even know based solely on the colours they're wearing while kicking a ball around is what makes the experience of a Bay 13 posting football fan what it is. If there's anyone who got anything out of my presence here, believe me, I got a lot more out of all of yours ❤️

You're very kind, as is everyone else who voted for me. The leader board has some very worthy contributors on it, and it's no shame for me to fall behind any of them; rather, it's a privilege to be mentioned alongside them.

Football is a pleasure of mine, and I've loved sharing it with all of you. I find those who post here to be the best people to discuss the great game with, as we're all passionate while understanding that there is an inherent ridiculousness to the whole endeavour (one of the greatest expressions of existentialism you will come across). Many of the posters on the Main Board and much of the Team Boards don't understand this and take it far too seriously; I feel sorry for them.

Spending the season with all of you, with the melts, banter, rampant stereotyping of supporter bases, and just riding the roller-coaster of emotions that comes from following people we don't even know based solely on the colours they're wearing while kicking a ball around is what makes the experience of a Bay 13 posting football fan what it is. If there's anyone who got anything out of my presence here, believe me, I got a lot more out of all of yours ❤️
Now I have to change one of my votes to you. But yous me mate so don't tell anyone because then I'll be accused of vote tampering. So shh, keep it a secret.

The bay is the richer for your contributions mate.

A fun, civilised and optimistic chap who just rises about the crap on the bay and never gets involved in the nasty and Petty *hit fights and bickering that happens here.

You have been pretty kind and gracious to me in times last season where I wasn't going all that well, and it's greatly appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't gaf if I win or not

Uh... you voted for yourself over other posters you claim to admire

An humourless, sanctimonious and throughly unpleasant cactus like your will never ever win Poster of the Year, so why give yourself a hernia in rage a put it. Grow up and take that pomous rod out of your clacker.

FOTY runner-up give advice again 🤣 you live in a greenhouse

Tbh; I'm surprised I was even nominated let alone people actually voting for me.

You're not the only one... I mean your posting is fine but POTY? It's a searing indictment on state of the Bay frankly, no offense intended to individuals

What happens if there is a 3 way tie for 1st. Do we fight to the death?

Well now I'm interested again

Back