Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be in their winter (Nov-Dec) but Qatar will still be s**t, refuse to go there on principle so going to Russia this year instead
That's even worse. Re-scheduling the WC to accommodate a corrupt bid.

Not as corrupt as Qatar getting the next one. 50 degrees during the time the WC will be on...

It will be in their winter (Nov-Dec) but Qatar will still be s**t, refuse to go there on principle so going to Russia this year instead

I hope it goes to Morocco - at least the weather won't be as nasty, you can still drink there, and it's a country that has some semblance of football heritage :$

Bump

Thoughts? Genuinely believe Liverpool will do over Real, but if the Blancos can win this you have to think of them as one of the great sides

Salah is such a ball of fun to watch, I almost gave up on football because of s**t like giving big cups to Kiev, Moscow, and Doha - and all it takes is a little bloke with an afro to remind you of why it's so much fun to watch

I'll be doing a sinister all nighter :$

Bump

Thoughts? Genuinely believe Liverpool will do over Real, but if the Blancos can win this you have to think of them as one of the great sides

Salah is such a ball of fun to watch, I almost gave up on football because of s**t like giving big cups to Kiev, Moscow, and Doha - and all it takes is a little bloke with an afro to remind you of why it's so much fun to watch

I'll be doing a sinister all nighter :$
If Marcelo stays disciplined Real will win.
Liverpool will struggle to stop Ronaldo.

Watched enough of the replay to make a comment, definitely not a game that deserved a 3-1 scoreline... the idea that Liverpool’s defence was excellent whilst shipping three in is bizarre

Feel sorry for Karius, I can kinda make an excuse for the third goal for him because it was a cannon of a shot and I’ve seem better keepers than him fluff them up, the first one though, what was he thinking? It’s not like Benzema was behind him either, he could have easily seen him in his periphery

Ramos is an all time great defender, people may call him thuggish but he’s only doing the same things that had people worshipping Nesta and Maldini for

Milner the best all positions footballer in the world :drunk: when did that happen?

That’s it until the World Cup, any predictions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bale's bicycle was closer to perfect technically than Ronaldo's as he hit it flush, but Ronaldo's was at a time when they didn't really deserve to win

The answer is going to be whether you prefer pure football or pure drama

Liverpool jumps the shark before anyone else by signing a left back and claiming them as a midfielder :$

I totally expect us (Spurs) and everyone else to conduct similarly stupid s**t over the transfer period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back