Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

In other managerial news, Leeds have decided that their past decade and a half of sheer insanity wasn’t enough and are set to double down on the crazy by signing Bielsa
Even more insane is that they're playing preseason warm up games in war torn Myanmar.

In other managerial news, Leeds have decided that their past decade and a half of sheer insanity wasn’t enough and are set to double down on the crazy by signing Bielsa
When normal crazy is just not crazy enough.

Yes it's time for another World Cup of Roundball. Yay!
So much to look forward to:

Will the Brave Gold and Green Soccer Koalas make it out of the group?

Will Putin attend the opening ceremony in robes and a crown?
Will he send the troops in when England lose a game and it all gets a bit Collingwood-St .Kilda in the pubs around the ground?

Will Sterling take the heat off Rance with a spectacular display of diving?

Who will win the "Absolute State of Those Shirts" Award?
Germany
Spain
Nigeria
Belgium
Columbia
Other
(I won't include Australia here, their shirt is clearly a protest against being denied footy-style sleeveless jumpers)

Will Tottflogs win the Cup for England, sending West Aaaam flogs into utter meltdown?

What a month we have in store

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard it was three weeks with an option for a fourth

seriously good times for Town fans

What's more s**t, World Cup soccer or Summer Olympics? Nationalistic bag of toss

Ps. the Russian national anthem is one of the only positives of nationalism

Sooo... Holland didn't make it this time then?:p
The Russki anthem is pretty cool tho, and the French one
England's is boring af
The South American ones are usually pretty s**t, with about 3 minutes of rum-ti-tum-ti-tum music followed by a few words at the end

Sooo... Holland didn't make it this time then?:p
The Russki anthem is pretty cool tho, and the French one
England's is boring af
The South American ones are usually pretty s**t, with about 3 minutes of rum-ti-tum-ti-tum music followed by a few words at the end
Being in Holland during a run of World Cup wins is recommend. Along with New Years eve, it's one of the only times people really get off the chain around here. Nice break from the opium of bureaucracy.

Have they taken it hard over there?
It is kind of wierd that they're not at the party tbh
Well it was determined a year ago, that they wouldn’t make it, and at that point people were reasonably pissed. However, in true Dutch utilitarianism, they got over it and soon forgot about the tournament. It’s very low key here compared to the last couple. The only reason I knew it was about to start is because I started to see Moroccan flags up around the place. Anyway, I think the modus operati around here will become just supporinf whoever is playing Germany this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back