Vintage Bay Bay 13 Special - Rebecca's Journey - Thread of the Year 2009

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebell's house is really neat and tidy now?

Nah, he's just the heart and soul of a team that's poised to some serious business.

Hopefully Simmo can get your crack riddled club on a similarly professional path.

Nah, he's just the heart and soul of a team that's poised to some serious business.

Hopefully Simmo can get your crack riddled club on a similarly professional path.

If that's the case then Simmo better start pounding the burgers into the kids if he wants them in the same "professional" shape as Ziebell.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If that's the case then Simmo better start pounding the burgers into the kids if he wants them in the same "professional" shape as Ziebell.

Ziebs lost the puppy fat years ago. Donated it to Scotty Cummings.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Rebecca was wearing only the flimsiest of negligees and a pair of tiny Visy Industries edible paper underpants as she stole up behind Chris and let her lissom arm fall down his rugged chest.

“I’ve got an hour or so before work Chrissy,” she whispered into his ear.

“Any idea how we could fill it?”

“Dunno about you babes, but I’ve got to pop down to the recycling centre and drop these bags off, then Mr Pratt wants me in his office quick sticks. Seems there’s been some sort of spill in the executive bathroom and they need it sorted.”

Chris grinned like a big Labrador dog as he brandished the David Jones exclusive $299 ethical waste management disposal bucket. Where did all those brown paper bags come from anyway, Rebecca wondered.

She sighed as his Prius pulled out of the driveway of their smart Prahran apartment.

It hadn’t been like this in Perth. Back out west, Chris couldn’t get enough of her. Night after night, they’d enjoyed each others pleasures until they fell spent on the $559 Egyptian cotton sheets she’d picked up on special in Peppi Grove one afternoon.

Occasionally, he’d get her so worked up, so ready, so his, that she’d let him do what he liked to call the ‘midfield rotation’.

But now in Melbourne, things had changed. It was all Mr Pratt this, Mr Pratt that. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d made love until the sun came up. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d made love full stop.

She glanced at the $2799 18 carat diamond encrusted gold inlay watch she’d snaffled in Dubai last summer and saw it was almost 11AM.

Time for another taxing three hour shift at the Alfred pursuing her calling as a speech therapist.

She tore the paper underpants off and threw them in the bin and put on some something sturdier to prepare her for the day ahead.

Little did she know what the day had in store.

Bender was soooooo much better back in these days. Like if you agree.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
MaddAdam any chance of a modern follow up? "Hirdy's Choice" or "Vlad's Vanishing" ??

Every time I start it just gets weirder and more hilarious than anything I could write.

I'm just happy laughing at the real life stuff.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
I liked some of the gags I wrote but none them were as good as the Biffinator masterpiece about Arden Street being "Oil Drum Lane"

It is interesting to reflect on the relative fortunes of our respective teams since that magical period.
The bit where you were talking about the Carlton match day committee discussing Fev's new **** just had me crying with laughter. A few years back Biff used to do the Match Day Previews on the Melbourne site and they were always gold. I'll have to look up Oil Drum Lane! I've got an uncle and two cousin's that played for north though so I've got a soft spot for them.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Its not far off, search that and you'll find it.

In which Scully, Trengove and Watts will streak ahead of "plodders" like Ziebell, Cunnington, Bastinac etc.

Sounds like the beginnings of a "Preemptive Bandwagon" thread. :)

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
The bit where you were talking about the Carlton match day committee discussing Fev's new **** just had me crying with laughter. A few years back Biff used to do the Match Day Previews on the Melbourne site and they were always gold. I'll have to look up Oil Drum Lane! I've got an uncle and two cousin's that played for north though so I've got a soft spot for them.
Can you say who they were

Back