Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
Rebecca was wearing only the flimsiest of negligees and a pair of tiny Visy Industries edible paper underpants as she stole up behind Chris and let her lissom arm fall down his rugged chest.

“I’ve got an hour or so before work Chrissy,” she whispered into his ear.

“Any idea how we could fill it?”

“Dunno about you babes, but I’ve got to pop down to the recycling centre and drop these bags off, then Mr Pratt wants me in his office quick sticks. Seems there’s been some sort of spill in the executive bathroom and they need it sorted.”

Chris grinned like a big Labrador dog as he brandished the David Jones exclusive $299 ethical waste management disposal bucket. Where did all those brown paper bags come from anyway, Rebecca wondered.

She sighed as his Prius pulled out of the driveway of their smart Prahran apartment.

It hadn’t been like this in Perth. Back out west, Chris couldn’t get enough of her. Night after night, they’d enjoyed each others pleasures until they fell spent on the $559 Egyptian cotton sheets she’d picked up on special in Peppi Grove one afternoon.

Occasionally, he’d get her so worked up, so ready, so his, that she’d let him do what he liked to call the ‘midfield rotation’.

But now in Melbourne, things had changed. It was all Mr Pratt this, Mr Pratt that. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d made love until the sun came up. She couldn’t remember the last time they’d made love full stop.

She glanced at the $2799 18 carat diamond encrusted gold inlay watch she’d snaffled in Dubai last summer and saw it was almost 11AM.

Time for another taxing three hour shift at the Alfred pursuing her calling as a speech therapist.

She tore the paper underpants off and threw them in the bin and put on some something sturdier to prepare her for the day ahead.

Little did she know what the day had in store.

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
Re: Bay 13 Special - Rebecca's Journey

The man’s brow furrowed with effort as he tried his simple best to follow her lead.

“Come on Daryn, repeat it after me. Presti. Pre-sti”

“P-p-p-p-p .. ces-ces-ces … pi!”, the unfortunate man finally spluttered.

Why were so many of her patients at the remedial English ward Collingwood supporters?
“No, come on, one more time, just believe in yourself Daryn. Pre-sti … now say this bit quickly … giacomo!”

“Pres-pres-pres … ti … jacumo!”

The imbecile looked up at her with a huge smile on his face.

“Well done, Daryn! I think that’s been our best session yet,” she said encouragingly.

In reality, she was thanking her lucky stars – and she had a few – that she had only one more appointment for the day. She promised herself she’d hit the shops on Chapel Street after work, maybe put that stunning $1299 LBD she’d seen on Chris’s plastic. That was about the thing of his that was reliably rigid these days.

“M-m-m-m-m … Miss Twigley … w-w-w-w-would you g-g-g-g … go out … with m-m-m-me one day?” Daryn spluttered.

She got this a lot and knew how to deal with it.

“Oh Daryn, thanks so much, that’s a lovely offer but I already have a boyfriend, you know that.”

Daryn trudged dejectedly out the door. As Rebecca waited for her next patient to come in, she found herself wondering about the size of Daryn’s manhood.

He was a little rough around the edges, but with a few of the $499 facial toning makeovers she got from Tyneece at the salon, he’d scrub up alright. He was young, had a nice body, and he’d certainly appreciate what a good thing he had in her. The hottest girl in Melbourne. No, scratch that, Victoria. Australia even. Oceania. The Southern Hemisphere! No, not the Southern hemisphere, there was probably some Argentinian bitch with big **** who was hotter than her. But Oceania anyway.

Before her reverie could continue any further, there was a light knock the door.

“Mith Twigwey?”

“Come in,” Rebecca replied.

She looked at the patient details. A woman called Caroline.

celtic_pride

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd

Sympathy post ...

Over 50 mins since OP and not any responses except from the original poster...

The Zebra

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Jun 29, 2004
Hung Like a Horse
AFL Club
North Melbourne

That second installment has got me hooked. Very funny.

Mith Twigley?

Dare I say it LOL.

I am still laughing.

Give me more!

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees

“What seems to be the problem Caroline?” Rebecca asked.

The woman was older and seemed vaguely familiar, like an old school teacher you didn’t like that you’d keep running into at the supermarket.

“Wew, I had bwatheth for while to cowwect some dental iwweguwawities and they made me lithp a bit. But the bwatheth have been off for weekth now and the lithp still hathn’t gone away,”

“I’m sure something can be done Caroline, if you ‘d just like to lean back and relax, I’ll just need to have a look in the old wordhole.”

The woman looked at her in a faintly patronizing way.

“You don’t wecognise me do you?”

“Should I?”

“I know your boyfriend. Haven’t you theen me on TV? Or wead my hard-hitting columnth in the paper? Or lithened to my inthightful views on the wadio?”

Rebecca looked at her again. She really did recognise the face, but just couldn’t place it.

“I’m sure all that is lovely Caroline, now if you just open up and say ahhh, I’ll need to shine the torch down your throat to see if there’s anything physically wrong with you.”

“There’s nothing phisicawy wrong with you,” Caroline said directly, meeting Rebecca’s gaze with hungry eyes.

“I beg your pardon?”

“I'm just thaying you’re a vewy attwactive young woman Webecca. Is that tho bad?”

Rebecca was flustered. It was a long time since someone had complimented her so directly, so passionately.

Sure, she got the guys on the building sites who would wolf whistle at her, and the blokes in the clubs who would drunkenly slobber over her, but this was different.

There was an electricity in the room.

As she stared into the enormous cavern that was Caroline’s mouth, she felt a hand brushing lightly against her leg. The woman was touching her. And it felt alright. In fact, it felt good. She knew she should say something, move it away, but she didn’t.

Then the suddenly the light that was illuminating the vast dark space inside Caroline’s mouth disappeared. The batteries on the torch had failed.

“Sorry Caroline, I just need to change the batteries on this,” she said.

As she moved away, she felt the hand that had been stroking her leg move upwards, higher, toward more sensual areas.

“I’ll be wight here waiting for you,” the older woman replied.

Inside the stationery cupboard, Rebecca took a moment. She ran a hand over her compact yet firm bosom. She felt so alive, she felt so electric. She hadn't felt like this in months, a year. She could do it right now. She could take the step. She could live a bloody little.

After watching that effort today by the Hawkers, this was a bit of light entertainment that is quite a humorous distraction.....

As Oliver says..............Please sir, can I have some more?

I'm gunna need a beer before I can contemplate writing a Caroline Wilson sex scene.

Case of courage on its way.....

cptcooklabel3.JPG

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees

When Rebecca came back into the room, she saw that Caroline had adjusted her position in the examination chair, allowing her skirt to ride up.

“What happenth in that cupboard? Ith that where you kith the boyth?” she purred.

“Oh no, I don’t do that. I have a boyfriend,” Rebecca replied.

“I know,” said Caroline, “Ith he a powerful lover? Doeth he give what you need?”

Rebecca’s inability to answer straight away told Caroline all she need to know and like the experienced woman she was, she took the opportunity straight away. She looked into Rebecca’s eyes. She saw how Rebecca stared curiously as she began unbuttoning her top.

“Sometimeth Webecca, a woman needs another womanth touch to find true thatithfaction. Thometimes, only another woman knows the secwets. Thometimes .. only another woman can touch you where you motht want to be touched.”

Caroline stood up and approached Rebecca. She stroked the younger woman’s long smooth arm. She moved closer in, enjoying Rebecca’s scent.

“Would you like me to touch you Webecca? Would you like me to touch you wight now?”

She moved her hand up to Rebecca’s perfectly made up face, stroked it, then then let her fingers fall across Rebecca's chest, deliberately lingering on a nipple hard with anticipation.

The moment was broken by the strains of Crazy In Love by Beyonce. Rebecca hated that song but Chris had insisted she use it as her ringtone for when he called.

“I’m, I’m sorry, I have to get this,” she said.

Caroline gave her a knowing smile.

“Babes, big emergency. Mr Pratt’s run out of that special Liquid Paper he uses for his accounts and I’ve got to drive out to Dandenong to get some from the factory. I need you to go home and turn the energy-efficient dishwasher on so my special Mongolian pot will be clean for the lentil surprise tonight. Really need you on this one babes,” Chris said.

Rebecca sighed. This was her life. She turned around and saw Caroline had done up the top two buttons of her blouse.

The older woman took her hands gently.

“It’th OK Webecca, it’th OK. I underthtand. You go, you do what you have to,” she said.

“When will I see you again,” Rebecca found herself asking quickly, in a tone verging on the unprofessional.

“I’ve got an appointment for tomowwow,” replied Caroline with a smile that hinted at so much.

“In fact, I’ve made appointmenth for every day this week.”

With that, she opened the door and disappeared out into the hall.

Rebecca couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

celtic_pride

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd

Hmm ... I heard rumours about Stuart Anderson as well with the other WAG'S from North, that's why he got traded to Freo ...

Seems to me when it comes to Ho's, North Melbourne is the place to be to get some 'action' :D :D :p

didak04

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hmm ... I heard rumours about Stuart Anderson as well with the other WAG'S from North, that's why he got traded to Freo ...

Seems to me when it comes to Ho's, North Melbourne is the place to be to get some 'action' :D :D :p

Shut the **** up turn coat.

Hilarious read :thumbsu:

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees

What a moron you are celtic_pride.

(I can't believe I just wrote a lesbian sex scene between Rebecca Twigley and Caro. I need help)

Back