Win Prizes Bay 13 Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

If the mods are so confident that STPer18 is my alt or vice versa, I demand to be given my 2013 bigfooty tipping comp badge! Oh that's right, they only embarrass themselves with that conspiracy theory when it is convenient for them 👎😳
I have requested it but I think Chief is rather busy to worry about a 7 year old badge now. But if he gets around to it I’ll make sure it’s x2

3B6C498E-E651-4C60-ACE8-D62C20640337.gif

Sweet dreams

Would happily make a guest appearance to help promote this mickey-mouse competition if I retrospectively receive the badge I'm clearly owed after I won the tipping competition across the ENTIRETY of BigFooty back in 2013. Hit me up and we can work something out.

Regards,

STPer18
Join up STJaz18

Chief I would like my bay 13 bigfooty tipping competition winners badge when you have time please. I went to quite a lot of trouble to win that competition very easily and I think a badge would look very very good on my profile :)
Bad luck Jaz, maybe we can get you a pulling ghost badge

Join up STJaz18
giphy.gif

Chief I would like my bay 13 bigfooty tipping competition winners badge when you have time please. I went to quite a lot of trouble to win that competition very easily and I think a badge would look very very good on my profile :)
I sometimes think you’re 1 of Churfs alts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hello Bay13 tipsters, apparently something went wrong with Friday nights game causing Tipping to chuck a wobbly, Chief had to delete it and re-add it, so you have up until 7:50 tomorrow night to re-tip game 2.

hello Bay13 tipsters, apparently something went wrong with Friday nights game causing Tipping to chuck a wobbly, Chief had to delete it and re-add it, so you have up until 7:50 tomorrow night to re-tip game 2.
zackah said it was your fault?
i think he wants to get you fired.

It has been brought to my attention that a lot of you are halfwit flogs and don't realise that if you are in multiple comps you need to tip individually in each comp. Tipping once won't carry through to all comps you entered. No tips = default away teams.

Flogs take note

The round 3 Friday night Western Bulldogs v GWS game will be dropped and not count for anyone in any tipping comp. This is unavoidable as a fix would take a very long time as it can only be implemented manually.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but it has to be done to move the comp along.

For the record Chief apologies. I do not :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back