Off-topic Bay Cricket Pt 3: THE one and only Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable how much arse Kohli has .
England were 3 for 216 then Root runs himself out and Bairstowe pulls a wide onto his stumps and England collapse.
Kohli is dropped on 21. Next ball the batsman at the other end is dropped off the easiest possible catch. Kohli dropped again on 51. He manages 150 and they almost win.
I ll admit he has class but also has arse.

Unbelievable how much arse Kohli has .
England were 3 for 216 then Root runs himself out and Bairstowe pulls a wide onto his stumps and England collapse.
Kohli is dropped on 21. Next ball the batsman at the other end is dropped off the easiest possible catch. Kohli dropped again on 51. He manages 150 and they almost win.
I ll admit he has class but also has arse.

You could say the same for Steve Smith, scores a lot of runs but also has a lot of luck with dropped catches, french cuts that just miss the stumps etc.

I guess his luck ran out when he got busted for ball tampering though.

****s the poms though, after massive cheating dickbags like Vaughan got all high and mighty over our s**t campaigner cheaters, they can all go and jump.

Vaughan has his own problems now anyway after Rashid bowled well despite Vaughan having the most prominent tears over his selection.

Really ******* hate Kohli. Really respect him. Take no joy in any result with these teams. Wished for five draws/ties.

Yeah, but he scored a few of his runs with sweep shots so the innings has a massive asterisk next to it, and not one of the 'not out' variety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear unless someone gives him a porterhouse, a few snags, a few beers & a dart or two after he'll be bowling pies.
Totally agree. Needs to get a big dirty t-bone in him.
Nothing wrong with bananas though. Eating them is certainly preferable to throwing them at indigenous Adelaide players.

Is Gippsland a bit like Tasmania?

Only Moe and Morwell, and Sale and Bairnsdale and Orbost and....... yeah, maybe a little.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Listening on the radio, another ******* flat spinner track. Yay.......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back