Off-topic Bay Cricket Pt 3: Shove your Mitch Marsh up your arse!

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Maxwell is un-Australian, Kujawa cracked like an egg and Stoinis is a state cricketer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
Really nice of the Aussie "batsmen" to make sure it's a quick game so we don't have to stay up too late.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
We could get beaten by a team with a player who can only field at first slip( Chris 'Heey baby, I like yr smile' Gayle)

Laphroaig

I Hate You
Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Need to be careful here, so I will start with that if (as likely) Australia loses this it is because they are a bunch of pampered, self indulgent twats; who have a history of talking tough but apparently don't like playing tough and aggressive short stuff in particular.

Having said that I am struck by the look of this Windies team physically, so much different than we have seen in the not too distant past. They play unsubtle brute force cricket and there is a widespread body shape well suited to that, with necks like a Hereford bull and hams like a Berkeshire hog.

A lot like this guy.

bonds.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OES

Nigel Staplecock
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Clarke is about the worst commentator in the history of cricket.

I live watching Coulter-Nile bat. Anything could happen.

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
WTF is the shape of this cricket ground? Not even close to resembling an oval.

Reppie

Premiership Player
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah and plugger is a sheep rooter. That’s cool. My point is - it seems the cool thing to do is hate entire cricket team because of the actions of a couple of dickheads.
Couple of dickheads who were sacrificed for the sake of the whole team who were all in on it.

Top Bottom