Off-topic Bay Cricket Pt 3: THE one and only Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Maxwell is un-Australian, Kujawa cracked like an egg and Stoinis is a state cricketer.

We could get beaten by a team with a player who can only field at first slip( Chris 'Heey baby, I like yr smile' Gayle)

Where's his fan club? they are quiet as church mice in here tonight
Typical stars fans.

At least we Gades are used to Finch’s constant failings with the bat.

Last edited:
Need to be careful here, so I will start with that if (as likely) Australia loses this it is because they are a bunch of pampered, self indulgent twats; who have a history of talking tough but apparently don't like playing tough and aggressive short stuff in particular.

Having said that I am struck by the look of this Windies team physically, so much different than we have seen in the not too distant past. They play unsubtle brute force cricket and there is a widespread body shape well suited to that, with necks like a Hereford bull and hams like a Berkeshire hog.

A lot like this guy.

bonds.jpg

Did all you soft utensils jump off the bandwagon when we sandpapered the ball in Cape Town?

Weak as piss.... :rolleyes:

Nah want us to win but Smith and Warner are disgusting
Yeah I don’t particularly care what happens with them tbh but the amount of ******* sooks in this country since they cheated. Faaaaark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I umm, err, I'm Jamaican
Yeah and plugger is a sheep rooter. That’s cool. My point is - it seems the cool thing to do is hate entire cricket team because of the actions of a couple of dickheads.

Who is the commentator who keeps yelling.
It’s not that campaigner Clarke is it?
Fa rk they are annoying.
Yes it's that flog Clark, get rid of him I say, and just let West Indies guys commentate

Clarke is about the worst commentator in the history of cricket.

I live watching Coulter-Nile bat. Anything could happen.

50 for Smith in such rough, tough and gritty circumstances. I'd rate it 50 on the sandpaper grit scale. :thumbsu:

51bWNqgER0L._SX425_.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back